Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How often do you reread manga?

Go down 
+157
zerberus
Lady Clow
Sunaira
Labellelle
leilahkay
Ume
gotchaweird
eimy
fruitpink
jhealizzie
Tagg
coatey
JLove
nightlight
ryoryo
candycube
Zumi
xsmilex
jbo
kujika
mck439
nn33mm
swimmeraem
hanon10123
chiara
amidala56
soh20
maxforce1
hanabum
wolfie13
kutu_loncat
ralphsmum
winternite
lutinienne
Sunako
jergens
cutiepie13
charm
dirah
jump
Remmy
sweety
princessswan
pixie
3white_suns
azerty1709
citygal500
astar812
kagomeishott10
ceruleancrescent
mikoto.akari
starry_night268
icyblanca
Misako
quatrevav35
Puff
kittybr
hoihoi
skiipbeat
bkitten
lalapixie
yumikichi
kuinni
steph27
animelover
kana
kimmy9azn
Zephyr281
mith
alexy85
chopard
jtingx
kazekage13
animelover6789
Tiffy
shoy
kinder
dango_
missyangel87
oki-nichan
haru-chan
Alexzyuy
eth3r3al
DarkAngel
missy
ewwcia17
tesan
esara
nekochan23
cagalli26
sure_007
Winkwink
jhori
mzrisse
smellyshelly
chan
hatake
xkat
black0neko
pankekku
merissa_heiderich
nhung
absolutz
onigirii
karina009
shinjou
ashura
belle
Rizzz
eclipse100
tachan
kagomilee
innesfree
w1tch
Tista
serenua
lleufer
Snowdrop26
roranda72
mia0171
forgive.and.forget
darkestsecrets
jenno
CrystalC86
Sanny
lily_kitty15
maggi
Shinku-chan
maceykeo
gurlygirl
imustbeinsane
Natrw
gin
quirkyauthie
dreamcatcherHR
milleu87
shia-chan
niccando
Himmelsfeder
etineski
sudenga
xKagex
ghost305
ayako
xkrnsmilex
flyingwind
Sithe
xbabyaznx
sflores
trisia
rainbows
jbeans925
Emberlene
eternal_moon
ZaiZai
iloveechocolate
hoabonlamayman
161 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
hoabonlamayman
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-02

How often do you reread manga? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:06 am

To me,It depends on each manga. If it’s an interesting,funny manga. I can read it a lots times. But if it’s a sad one,even though it’s good. I won’t want to read it again( but I still think about it). I ‘m kind of person who like happy ending.Tell me what you guys thinks
Back to top Go down
iloveechocolate
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:07 pm

i'll reread a majority of my manga all the time. i think i've reread it over like 10 times already..
Back to top Go down
ZaiZai
Five-cents Choco Balls
ZaiZai

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:28 pm

there r some i read it over n over again, cause i like it so much, even when its a sad one, n sometimes i just dont wanna read it, but most of all i like to reread it often
Back to top Go down
eternal_moon
Caramel Pancakes
Caramel Pancakes
eternal_moon

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:28 pm

hoabonlamayman wrote:
To me,It depends on each manga. If it’s an interesting,funny manga. I can read it a lots times. But if it’s a sad one,even though it’s good. I won’t want to read it again( but I still think about it). I ‘m kind of person who like happy ending.Tell me what you guys thinks

The same, I also think depend on which manga!! Good manga make me reread so many times, however, bad manga make me give up on a few chapters. The best manga and one of my favourite which I have reread more than x10 times !!
Back to top Go down
Emberlene
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:49 pm

I reread manga when I have an interest in it again. If it was really good, then I'll reread it again or if I just want to clear things up. Then there are times where I just want to see a specific scene, and I'll reread the manga trying to find that scene.
Back to top Go down
jbeans925
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:50 pm

I really enjoy rereading. There are some mangas that i've read a long time ago and something just comes up and inspires me to red them again. Another things is if the manga gets turned into an anime, i'll go back and reread the manga to remember what happens next and things like that!
Back to top Go down
rainbows
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:03 pm

for me it depnds if the manga i read was good and if it was good to reread sometimes i reread it if i read something similar and be like ahhh or when im bored or if i hvant even read it for ages
Back to top Go down
trisia
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:20 pm

I reread manga whenever I'm reminded of a particular story or if one manga has a really good ending then i also tend to reread it albino
Back to top Go down
sflores
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:30 pm

well i reread manga mostly all the time. when i am sitten down i sudenly rember and i just get the book and reread it. i do this daily so i reread manga all the time.
Back to top Go down
xbabyaznx
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:16 pm

I buy a lot of my manga so I tend to reread them over and over >< plus i tend to skip over a lot of things at first so its not bad to reread them ^^
Back to top Go down
Sithe
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:44 pm

The good ones I reread a lot. I rate them from ---, --, -, +, ++, +++. This helps me know which ones to reread and which ones not to waste my time on.
Back to top Go down
flyingwind
Five-cents Choco Balls
flyingwind

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:40 pm

the most i would reread is about 3 times
Back to top Go down
xkrnsmilex
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:22 am

lots of times lol. I reread mangas when there's no manga that are out or because i'm just bored and i wanna waste my time rereading something. lol. i reread books lyk 10 times. no kidd. lol
Back to top Go down
ayako
Five-cents Choco Balls
ayako

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:55 am

I only reread the ones I really like. I usually do that when I have nothing else better to read and sometimes read it to refresh my memories... tend to forget what I read or mess up with other mangas.
Back to top Go down
ghost305
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:53 am

not that much, the only manga i've re-read more than once is Berserk since it is that good.
Back to top Go down
xKagex
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:56 am

Depends. If the manga is very good, then I will reread again.
Back to top Go down
sudenga
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:39 am

I only reread manga if I've forgotten what's happened before and I'm trying to continue, such as Naruto or Berserk. I may read Hoshie no Kow again, my fav manga of all time.
Back to top Go down
etineski
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: oh i do rereadddd   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:28 am

depends if I miss the stories... and I dont have anymore to read.. am so addicted these days!
Back to top Go down
Himmelsfeder
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:02 am

Oh, different from manga to manga.But I reread Onshots more often than long stories (e.g. fruits basket).Except for special chapters ^^
Back to top Go down
niccando
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:37 am

I usually reread if i forget the story, or if its a good story but i dont remember all the details <3
Back to top Go down
shia-chan
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:39 am

ive never done that before be hey theres a first time for everything. i kinda just remember if ive read a manga or not and i dont really like to dwell on a manga ive read before
Back to top Go down
milleu87
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:42 pm

ummm quite a few times. whenever I am bored and feeling like it
Back to top Go down
dreamcatcherHR
Rainbow Bubble Gum
dreamcatcherHR

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:17 pm

I'll reread any of my manga as long as I don't have any new manga to read.
Back to top Go down
quirkyauthie
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Whenever I completely forget the plot line of a manga that I've rated highly in my head. it'd definately make me cry the same as the first time around
Back to top Go down
gin
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:31 am

I reread my collection when I'm really bored and has nothing else to do. Or, if suddenly there's something that reminds me of that manga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you reread manga?   How often do you reread manga? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How often do you reread manga?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next