Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki

Go down 
+76
leilahkay
tema
eimy
mizime
Tagg
coatey
nightlight
ryoryo
mck439
Sunako
winternite
ginger6806
luciole
Mizuki040
Hinokaze
pixie
nanajecko
astar812
Puff
mikoto.akari
bkitten
Natari
kuinni
steph27
mith
nvalay
yem
kinder
PetiteBunni
missyangel87
cutiesugar22
dolphin
nhung
absolutz
lune
belle
tachan
xHeavenSentx
innesfree
serenua
w1tch
nikson
mia0171
jaderabbit
xashleyx
Sanny
CrystalC86
lily_kitty15
animespog
Appa4u
possum
tazza
gurlygirl
imustbeinsane
maceykeo
dreamcatcherHR
ocean
niccando
charmaine12
yuecynster
iloveechocolate
Angelsmile
sakura_mochi
pangitnabata
hoabonlamayman
trick
domoarigator
shinjou
n_bahrin
puremocha
aoiko
Jane26
akinoshigure
applesauce151
mokona123
Nana
80 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nana
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki Empty
PostSubject: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:29 pm

So I loved the ending to chapter 119. I just wonder how Ren is going to explain himself you know. But I bet he'll probably just pass it off as like it was written down somewhere in her personnel file for the company and he just happened to see it when she was assigned to him to be her manager for the little while or something along those lines. Still really cute and I really want her to end up with Ren. I feel like we'll even be able to see Ren's mother soon too. Yay! I'm going to love the interacting between her and Kyoko. It should be good. Like between her and Kuu. (smiles) Let's hope some good stuff will come soon.

^o.o^ Anime/Manga Fanatic
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/animemangafanatic
mokona123
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:39 am

Awww, I really love Skip Beat. But I can't wait for Kyoko and Ren to get a bit closer or to finally become a couple!!!
Back to top Go down
applesauce151
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:18 am

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Skip Beat! but while I also want to see Ren's mom, I'm more interested in finding out more about kyoko's mother and their relationship. I mean, for one thing, why did kyoko's mom leave her and what exactly happened to kyoko's dad? It seems like skip beat isn't going to end anytime soon so I hope the mangaka will eventually get to explaining kyoko's family situation.
Back to top Go down
akinoshigure
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:28 am

I love this manga. Especially the Dark Moon arc was fantastic. I can't wait to see the entire Kyoko/Ren/Shou develop and sort of find more about Kyoko's mom. She seems so horrible but ... I want to actually see her and see what makes her that reason (if there even is a reason).

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Jane26
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:23 am

I really like this manga, just wish the couple would get on with it lol. I am so glad Taiwan is making a drama based on this manga.
Back to top Go down
aoiko
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:34 am

i love this manga, can't really wait until what happens in the end. yet i don't want it to end just yet. i wonder what will happen, but i hope it goes well in the end.
Back to top Go down
puremocha
Burned Cookie

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:42 am

gosh the skip beat is one the best mangas out there next to vampir kinght....i hope kyoko ends up with ren...
Back to top Go down
n_bahrin
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:03 am

this manga make me crazy all the time when i read it...
hahahahaha lol!
the best manga ever!!!
i love the sprit of kyoko and kindness of ren to kyoko
they are made to each other!!!
love it..<3333333333
Back to top Go down
shinjou
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:37 am

i love itt!!!!!! XD

though i must say that the progress is so much slower than tokyo crazy paradise, but it's so hillarious!!! lol!

the progress for kyouko to change her feelings of admirations and fear towards ren to love is soooo looongg ahead.. hahahah.. i wouldn count on it that much, but i'm more intrigued by kyouko's past.. so far we dont know what's her father doing and where's her mother now.. :P

i'm guessing that the mother's actually some big actress in the past and that she's an illegitimate child of some big shot actor too.. ahaha.. guessing on the progress of tokyo crazy paradise.. guess that's how it goes with this too. :P
Back to top Go down
domoarigator
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:46 am

It's true it progress slowly, i'd wish a more aggressive Ren and a less "eyes wide shut" Kyouko, let's hope for them a revelation!
Back to top Go down
trick
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:56 am

It's really a good manga but it's too long and now I'm really bored to wait for the next chapter.
I wonder what exactly happen to Kyoko in her past? And I think when the secrets are revealed it means the manga is coming to the end. :P
Back to top Go down
hoabonlamayman
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:10 am

Yes,this is definitely a good manga. In the beginning,I think that Sho has no feeling for Kyoko and just take advantage of her but recently I see that maybe he has real feeling for her. Perhaps he used to think that Kyoko is just a simple girl who ‘ll always be near by his side and it’ll be okay if she leave him but now he realize that no one except her can share and love him heartfeltly.
I hope that he’ll be crazy for her and she can take revenge. He’ll have to understand the feeling of being abandoned. Hahaha. And the last I hope she and Ren can have a happy life since both of them help and have feeling for each other now.
Back to top Go down
pangitnabata
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:18 am

i would like to know more about kyoko's mom and why her realtionship with her daughter is like that. i hope also that the romance between ren and kyoko will bloom soon. i like kyoko with ren better than with sho. cant wait for the next chapters.
Back to top Go down
sakura_mochi
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:25 am

I love Skip Beat! I loved chapter 119 as well. ^^

I do want Ren and Kyouko together but I must say that I don't hate Sho as much as I used to...He was sooo mean but then it seems he was more of a spoiled brat than an evil person, I guess.

One of my favorite parts so far is when Kyouko was dressed as an angel for Sho's Promo Video...she was so beautiful it knocked everyone off their feet!! XD
Back to top Go down
Angelsmile
Five-cents Choco Balls
Angelsmile

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:58 am

Omiigooosh..
I loove this manga !!! <333 smile
The artwork of Nakamura Yoshiki is soooo good !!!
She draws so exactly and good... my god! happy
And the manga itself is so funny and interesting... no matter how many mangas... I wish this manga would never end x3
Back to top Go down
iloveechocolate
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:42 pm

i really like skip beat becuase it's so different from regular shoujo and it's funny because kyoko is stupid AND strong which is a really attracting quality of a protagonist
Back to top Go down
yuecynster
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:04 pm

I am hoping to see some romance soon. So far, it's just unrequited love from Ren to Kyoko. However, I have a feeling that she does like him but does not know it yet. I'm also hoping to see her and Ren act together in a romance movie. Since she's in the love-me section, her main weakness is love so if the story end, it should end with her overcoming her love-weakness.
Back to top Go down
charmaine12
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:10 pm

this manga is getting so old now... it's chapter 122, and still no romantic development. I love how the story starts and until sho promised kyoko he'll only let her defeat him... but now i just really want something to happen now.
Back to top Go down
niccando
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:49 am

def. one of my favorites right now. But i wish it would go somewhere, it hasn't been progressing lately at all!
Back to top Go down
ocean
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:31 pm

I agree, its already at chapter 122 and there hasn't even been a kiss exchanged by any of the characters. I'm almost at my wits end with this manga. If only the chapters could get released sooner, I'd have better sleep. sad
Back to top Go down
dreamcatcherHR
Rainbow Bubble Gum
dreamcatcherHR

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:40 pm

MAN! I'm like soooooo in love with this manga!!!! It's like way up there in my Golden Favorites of all Time list!!! LOL I love everything about Skip Beat especially Kyoko, the main character.
Back to top Go down
maceykeo
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:19 pm

hahaha i have to say that this is one of the best manga i read so far...... i love every single part of it
Back to top Go down
imustbeinsane
Rainbow Bubble Gum
imustbeinsane

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:50 pm

I'm a Skip Beat addict! I can't stop reading it. I only let myself read a chapter a day (or I'd sit down, spend 8 hours and read it all at once) and once I finish, I can't help but start all over again! I must have read it close to a million times.
I like shoujo where romance just sort of happens in the midst of other goals and whatnot; where it's more of a side-story than anything I guess. Which might be part of the reason I love Skip Beat so much! Although I read the stuff where romance is the focus, it just doesn't seem as good as when another problem or something is the focus.
Anyway, I can NEVER be patient for the next Skip Beat release! I want her and Ren together already and Sho sitting alone, regretting his bad decision! I just hope there's a more concrete end to the romance than there was in Tokyo Crazy Paradise...
Back to top Go down
gurlygirl
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:45 pm

i really want kyoko and ren to get together already, kyoko is so likeable and ren is so cute in his shy manner of not telling her his true feelings...love the whole "korn" thing lol!
Back to top Go down
tazza
Five-cents Choco Balls
tazza

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:50 am

this one is SO FUNNY!! i love the characters and how love riangles pop up everynow and then. i wish scans would be released quicker i wanna see how it ends!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki   Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! By: Nakamura Yoshiki
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next