Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skip Beat Anime

Go down 
+49
leilahkay
eimy
shinumi
Di27
nightlight
Sunako
yushiy
cakie4me
supermodx
Tienlan
AyaChan
obscurayue
winternite
ranearia
ley_rah
nymeria
chocopoo
ichii
Yureka
pixie
xbabyaznx
KazeYuki
lydia
cnowlite
Hinokaze
citygal500
kiryn77
mikoto.akari
huggybunny
eliechan
bkitten
Natari
jump
lalapixie
steph27
dorkiiee
Saya_Loveless
funky_fish
paradisestarz
antherchio
animelover6789
shoy
nvalay
PetiteBunni
steelangel123
JJ
shiroiookamiblade
cagalli26
cutiesugar22
53 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cutiesugar22
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:16 pm

shock I am shocked and happy at the same time after all the wait their makinf a skip beat anime. We already know kyoko, rei, and sho will definitely be in the anime but they haven't released what the basis is and if it will be the same as the manga. I need them to hurry up and release it because this is my all time favorite manga.
Back to top Go down
cagalli26
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 12

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:11 pm

cutiesugar22 wrote:
shock I am shocked and happy at the same time after all the wait their makinf a skip beat anime. We already know kyoko, rei, and sho will definitely be in the anime but they haven't released what the basis is and if it will be the same as the manga. I need them to hurry up and release it because this is my all time favorite manga.

yeah, i know when i found out about this news i was very happy.i can't wait for the day they release the anime. this series is one of my fave so yay skip beat happy happy
Back to top Go down
cutiesugar22
Five-cents Choco Balls

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:01 pm

happy I wonder if they will cast an upandcoming actress as kyoko's voice or will they cast a veteran I think they should do somebody new because as kyoko grows in character so will the actress.
Back to top Go down
shiroiookamiblade
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-07-23

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:20 pm

That could be true but I think they need someone experienced to capture Kyoko without losing their voice! I mean all those mood swings and random black Kyoko moments. I'd get tired trying to keep up with her character. Still I hope they keep her character close to the one in the manga. I can't wait to watch this!
Back to top Go down
JJ
Five-cents Choco Balls
JJ

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:34 am

I really want to see this, though at the same time I don't. I really like the manga, but I'm kind of iffy on anime adaptation. I just it doesn't get ruined. It'll be sad to see one of my favorite title fall before me.
Back to top Go down
http://fan.chromatic-jocose.net/
steelangel123
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:19 pm

oh my god i love this anime cant wait to see it and buy it in english hehehehe i love it
Back to top Go down
PetiteBunni
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:04 am

i'm a little worry about skip beat becoming an anime, since usually the shoujo anime is not as satisfying as the manga
Back to top Go down
nvalay
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:12 am

I can't wait to see this anime happy
Is the only one I am really hopping to see mad
Back to top Go down
shoy
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:42 pm

really, skip beat will be make into a anime. i'm interest, i wonder how will each character sound like.
Back to top Go down
animelover6789
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:40 pm

Oh really? I didn't know there is a new anime for Skip Beat! I am so happy! I really liked the manga version but I hope it is going to be good without alot of fillers! happy
Back to top Go down
antherchio
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: what!!!   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:07 am

Are you Serious?! Oh my goodness... this is such great news if it is true & now it's going to be such a pain to wait till August even though students usually wish June/July to go on longer dreading the back-to-school commercials that air in August, lol. This is an amazing manga by the same mangaka who worked on Tokyo Crazy Paradise. I think she has evolved greatly from the time she created TCP to Skip Beat!. Both manga are among my top list of manga & I was hoping at least one of these would be made into an anime... Seeing these characters come to life will be so worth it... I just hope that it doesn't turn into a Vampire Knight type disappointment. Thank you so much for sharing this news & please do keep us updated... just hope my patience holds out.
Back to top Go down
paradisestarz
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:57 am

is there is really goona be an anime for this series i think i will really stuck to my com 24h everyday. there is so many new anime rhat is out this year and most of them are good
Back to top Go down
funky_fish
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:03 am

I think its one of those mangas you know thats just gonna get animated though I hope they dont totally bomb the series
Back to top Go down
Saya_Loveless
Rainbow Bubble Gum
Saya_Loveless

Number of posts : 33

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:45 am

I can't wait to see the Skip beat anime. I love the manga so much. I can't wait ot see Kyoko's little demons that come out when she mad. It'll be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
dorkiiee
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:46 am

>__< Yea i hope the anime doesnt turn out bad! >__< All i hope is that kyoko doesnt havea reallly girly voice *__*.
Back to top Go down
steph27
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:47 am

i love skip beat! it's one of my favorite manga!
i can't wait to see the anime version of it! i hope the anime will turn out great just like the manga!
i love kyoko and her little demons haha
Back to top Go down
lalapixie
Five-cents Choco Balls
lalapixie

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:01 pm

I can't wait Skip Beat manga was really good I just hope the anime won't disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
jump
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:15 pm

I love, love, love this manga. I really am a bit concern about it being adapted into anime. I don't know why but sometime they just screw up the projects when they turn manga into anime. But I got my fingers cross and hope it goes well.
Back to top Go down
Natari
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:53 pm

You joking? KYAAAAAA! That's fantastic!
can't wait!
Back to top Go down
bkitten
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:03 pm

Wahhhhh? There's finally gonna be a Skip Beat animeee? I can't wait for it then! When does it come out? 0.o
Back to top Go down
eliechan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Can't wait to see it!! I hope it's good!
Back to top Go down
huggybunny
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:12 pm

even though i read a few pages of skip beat i still want to watch the anime. :D
wonder if its gonna be good. o_O
Back to top Go down
mikoto.akari
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 42

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:53 pm

i am really hoping for this anime to come out!! i will watch all the anime!!
Back to top Go down
kiryn77
Burned Cookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:22 pm

When when when!!! This is the third manga-anime adaption I've suddenly found out about. A friend told me about Vampire knight (loved it!), then I came across Special A (again loved it!) and now Skip Beat! I really really hope they do a good job, and mess up such a great story... happy
Back to top Go down
citygal500
Rainbow Bubble Gum
citygal500

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:45 pm

OMGG!!!! shock really???? i love skip beat. can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/citygal500
Sponsored content

Skip Beat Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat Anime   Skip Beat Anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skip Beat Anime
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next