Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like long or short manga?

Go down 
+182
nianinini
nurfirdhaus
bbnflpn
zerberus
Lady Clow
Kyliam
PetrifiedPenguin
kimbap
Sunaira
leilahkay
TiDuS_0007
jinytte
cherub2seraph
D_A
Ume
mizime
Tagg
Di27
kitty-chan
kira-chan
JLove
nightlight
bpp825
goong69
Zumi
xsmilex
jbo
kujika
yukito4ever
mck439
nn33mm
swimmeraem
hanon10123
soh20
maxforce1
jergens
Ojouchan
cutiepie13
charm
Mizuki040
wasserjungfrau
pixie
dirah
sweety
mizuki246
lydia
sleepiiez
Hinokaze
Kyohei
princessswan
azerty1709
enysas
LUISSITA
Jenn
jeir87
Puff
razer_jt
skiipbeat
animelover
bkitten
Natari
kimmy9azn
mrblack
animelover6789
shoy
priu_
Ryn
kyushu
yem
oki-nichan
haru-chan
huggybunny
eth3r3al
cagalli26
DarkAngel
nanao-chan
cutiesugar22
shiroiookamiblade
missy
nekochan23
ewwcia17
sure_007
supermodx
jhori
angeldarkness
hatake
AnimeGrl
yuna37
le nuage
black0neko
merissa_heiderich
nhung
n1cha
absolutz
zippy
lune
ginger6806
xHeavenSentx
innesfree
tachan
chopard
xashleyx
serenua
Tista
ira03
eclipse100
lilmarie
lleufer
leebell_17
valval
notatragedy
rukiagiugiu
jaderabbit
mia0171
forgive.and.forget
darkestsecrets
jenno
Sanny
lily_kitty15
lovely-star
SJRJAMRS
maggi
ayumiu6662
BraLaLa
Chocolate-Satan
animespog
tsubamexgaeshi
Shinku-chan
gin
aznchan
dreamcatcherHR
Eroe
milleu87
ocean
vally
shia-chan
Himmelsfeder
Stinkt
chibified
ghost305
Lyanthros
ayako
flyingwind
mchlmellen
cupidheart
rainbows
trisia
blackrose
jbeans925
iloveechocolate
mango0kiwi
yayyay
alacrana
domoarigator
Angelsmile
hoabonlamayman
bluewhale9
ZaiZai
n_bahrin
trick
pangitnabata
aoiko
lyddie200
shirahim3
applesauce151
hikaru
akinoshigure
mokona123
chels
swit_kiss56
angeline_cmj
ariya
angryriver
whyanime
lylu
devilangel786
sounchy
Meigwen
nikson
tofu
yuki
186 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
yuki
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Do you like long or short manga? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:37 am

For me, it usually depends on how good the manga is and what your definition of long and short are. I usually prefer to read short manga since they usually take up less space on my computer, but reading long manga is good sometimes since they have enough time to develop things. However, I don't like super long manga like Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
tofu
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:50 am

I like both actually. and i agree, it also depends on how good the manga is. I love both oneshots and series manga/manhwa. But what i read at a specific time depends on my mood :D
Back to top Go down
nikson
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:40 am

I like reading both short and long once, the only problem is tht the long once should be completed or else i loose trackof wahts happening.
Back to top Go down
Meigwen
Rainbow Bubble Gum
Meigwen

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:47 am

i like both short and long manga's including oneshots as long as it is a very good story with a good ending!! happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/xXAngelSugarDustXx
sounchy
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:27 am

In the middle, and long foe the one I love the most, i think that the short ones annoys me a little (because it's frustrating if the story is good and there's no suite)
Back to top Go down
devilangel786
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:04 am

I like long stoys because then you can read the manga longer if the story is good but if the story is not that good I would say it is beter if it is short
Back to top Go down
lylu
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:52 am

I depends on my mood,if I'm in a hurry I want to read something short.Generally I don't care much,because my only wish is that I would have something to read lol!
Back to top Go down
whyanime
Five-cents Choco Balls
whyanime

Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:27 pm

i only prefer long ones if all the series are out. If not I prefer short series. Like Tenshi ja nai was a good short series...well that's what I consider short. Anything shorter than 5 volumes is too condense and I feel it's rushed to the end.
Back to top Go down
angryriver
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:55 am

I prefer longer manga. That is to say if the story is good. However i hate when a good manga is cut short (Mx0) ><. That is not to say the shorter 1 volume series aren't good because there are. I personally just prefer a longer storyline to pass time.(yes im greedy this way)
Back to top Go down
ariya
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:29 am

personally i prefer longer ones but sometimes i like short ones if they're good. and longer ones gives you more character development and menz of the character.
Back to top Go down
angeline_cmj
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:33 am

well, i think i would prefer long one..
but i won't mind whether it's short or long as long as the ending is good..
Back to top Go down
swit_kiss56
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:57 am

both...it depends on the story. there are stories that are good for oneshots and there are stories that need character developments happy
Back to top Go down
chels
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:11 am

long, however some drag along and ruin the manga as a result, whereas others cut it too short and ruin it the same. its hard to find a manga with length as well as consistency.
Back to top Go down
mokona123
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:30 am

It usually depends on the story. But in general I prefer longer mangas the same way I prefer longer books. ^^v
Back to top Go down
akinoshigure
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:31 am

I can't deal with super long high school romances. There's only so much plot you can gt with that without being repetitive or being done. But things with a different element in it I like to be longer. I think if you're going to do the same old cliches, the manga should have just been short and establish it's point.
Back to top Go down
hikaru
Five-cents Choco Balls
hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:07 am

short and oneshots, i like long ones too only if they dont get boring and repetitive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danii___ox
applesauce151
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:11 am

It depends on the plot. I don't mind if it's short, as long as the mangaka actually develops the storyline and the characters properly. As for super long mangas, I'm usually willing to pick it up and start reading, but I'll stop if it gets too repetitive or complicated and the plot just starts falling flat.
Back to top Go down
shirahim3
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:36 am

shorts

the long manga are rather boring ( ̄∇ ̄;)

but depends on the plot
Back to top Go down
lyddie200
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:43 am

I LOVE to read one-shots just for the fun of it! and i also love series but only if they last upto about 10 and a little above! other than that i hate mangas which last up to nearly 20 volumes! i find them really repetitive and never gets to the point i find that 10 volumes is just the right amount!
Back to top Go down
aoiko
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:48 am

i really like this question, let say i like both. each has a down side and a up side, down side on both would be for example, "Why is this manga taking to long to finish," or, "Why did it had to end already?" now to up side, "Yay it finally ends, it was a nice ending, but not to nice," or, "Yes more to read." You see each has everyone wanting more and each has everyone reading it till the end.
Back to top Go down
pangitnabata
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:25 am

i would prefer oneshots than mangas with 20 volumes. maybe 5 volumes is enough, more than that will be boring already. but there are some series that are good so having more than 5 is still ok so that the readers can learn more about the characters of the story.
Back to top Go down
trick
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:28 am

I like both, by the way I prefer long manga. I want to see the manga in details.
I don't like one shorts very much because it's too short and it makes me disappointed when i read it because the story is not deep enough. ^_^
Back to top Go down
n_bahrin
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:29 am

i prefer long manga lol!
cause i can follow up the update for the manga.. flower
its depends on the storyline
if the manga is good enough,i'll read it..
Back to top Go down
ZaiZai
Five-cents Choco Balls
ZaiZai

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:40 am

aoiko wrote:
i really like this question, let say i like both. each has a down side and a up side, down side on both would be for example, "Why is this manga taking to long to finish," or, "Why did it had to end already?" now to up side, "Yay it finally ends, it was a nice ending, but not to nice," or, "Yes more to read." You see each has everyone wanting more and each has everyone reading it till the end.

thats exactly how i think about it...when im reading oneshots, i often have to think 'why does it already end, i wanna read more'...but sometimes when i read long mangas/manwhas i just want it to end soon...
so i really like both...
but there are also super long high school romance mangas that always revolved around the same thing. such i cant stand at all...
Back to top Go down
bluewhale9
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:44 am

i have to say both cause it depends mangas like inuyasha which are OVER 50 or 60 volumes are way too long some oneshots are better then long running mangas but it really depend on the thems and idea as well as plot of the manga and of course if the story is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like long or short manga?   Do you like long or short manga? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like long or short manga?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next