Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you dream about manga?

Go down 
+94
Tagg
coatey
goong69
Zumi
jbo
kujika
yukito4ever
dirah
sweety
Hinokaze
ceruleancrescent
KimikoC
unclouded_tree
ashura
belle
lovermanga
tachan
kagomilee
innesfree
lleufer
Snowdrop26
eclipse100
sara3lks
Pilipouyou
lovely-star
ayumiu6662
LACMA
lynzajw
quirkyauthie
dreamcatcherHR
shia-chan
Himmelsfeder
ghost305
Lyanthros
ayako
xkrnsmilex
momomelody
charmaine12
rainbows
mango0kiwi
Pawyn
alacrana
Angelsmile
hoabonlamayman
shinjou
domoarigator
n_bahrin
lyddie200
hikaru
platinium
ariya
angeline_cmj
whyanime
devilangel786
~*~Love_Ticking~*~
peachgirl
feroch
ashli_nicole
cavinggirl
piko111
lovmanga
chocowabbit
chii_tears
langyagurl
lkai
reira520
melon
StarlightDreams
lizzy@_@
Lapin
sneakers
babylicous
annieli
mariagrazia
Naiisie
drew
Naughty_Girl
joysan
hana
mgauci
Casta
lilinnocence
mystic2101
bluewingg116
Yazzilicous
hikari1619
radioactiveplm
zhafire
vietmee
opheliac
moon999
sweetcake
aede022
austrelle
98 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
austrelle
Sweety Scanner
Sweety Scanner
austrelle

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Do you dream about manga? Empty
PostSubject: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Do you think manga cause you to think that.. I'd rather be in the book/manga than in real life... have you thought about that... ?

Well, I thought about it... if that really exist i'm in heaven... those bishies are just to hot in real life LOL... I once dream about it.. hmmm.. I cant remember which manga I've been part too... hmmm... I just love to be a person in manga.... I think that would be nice...
Well I've dream it once but not anymore... I love t have a dream such manga but I mostly dream about scary one... such as the snake is a ladder.. those kind of dream...
Back to top Go down
http://shoujoshare.net
aede022
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:20 pm

I haven't actually dreamed about mangas when sleeping, although I day-dream on a daily-basis about the bishies in the mangas.
Back to top Go down
sweetcake
Rainbow Bubble Gum
sweetcake

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:26 pm

Oh..well, I think being in a manga would make the world go round, but...we can be heroines in our own real-world manga, too. :P

Anyway, I don't believe I have ever dreamed about being in a manga but like aede022, I have dreamed about the bishies in them!! xD I also end up making up my own bishies, too...ah.
Back to top Go down
moon999
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Well, I haven't dreaming about manga, but I wish I would live a life like in manga. Those boys in manga are hot. So I love being in there. hahhahaha
Back to top Go down
opheliac
Five-cents Choco Balls
opheliac

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:27 pm

i dont dream about manga, but i think it would be fun if i did!! also interesting! hmmm i wonder what type of manga i would dream about anyway
Back to top Go down
vietmee
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:35 pm

if its dream as in the dreams when u sleep, no...not really xD but sometimes i dream that the charaters become real humans when i sleep ....funny..lol
Back to top Go down
zhafire
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:40 pm

Lately I have been dreaming alot about manga! Especially since I last read Kimi Ni Fuetara, I love the way the mangaka comes up with her manga stories, they are so passionate so I can't get them out of my head! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
radioactiveplm
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:44 pm

I never dreamed about it, but when I look at people I sometimes wonder what they'd look like drawn as a manga character. I wish I could draw better. ::sigh::
Back to top Go down
hikari1619
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:53 pm

omg i dream about mangas alot or at least similar situations. i mostly dream it in anime though.
Back to top Go down
Yazzilicous
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:54 pm

hahaha funny question, but yet still true. yeah sometimes i dream of being a person in a manga...its cool. i mean, those bishies can be better then real life sometimes lol!
Back to top Go down
bluewingg116
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:18 pm

LOL, CONSTANTLY
mostly about my shoujo mangas though xD
for some reason i dreamed about inuyasha once.... >.<
Back to top Go down
mystic2101
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:31 pm

Would that mean storylines or in cartoonish style...hmmm...I think I have a couple of times when I went to bed reading one...and I woke up thinking about the storyline or how it could end
Back to top Go down
lilinnocence
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:51 am

Day dream for sure... I don't remember waking up after thinking about manga...

I can't be a person in a manga though... More like ME thrown into the story o.O
Back to top Go down
Casta
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:07 am

I don't remember actually dreaming about manga - not unless you count the time between waking and sleeping as dreaming. I know for a fact that manga stories and plots have popped into my head at those times! As for daydreaming, that's a whole different matter. Mmmm, those bishes are hot.

when I look at people I sometimes wonder what they'd look like drawn as a manga character.

I agree! I thought I was the only one who did that, lol.
Back to top Go down
mgauci
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:54 am

Yes sometimes i do dream about mangas
Back to top Go down
hana
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:55 am

Yes,sometimes i dream about manga.
Back to top Go down
joysan
Five-cents Choco Balls
joysan

PostSubject: joysan   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:47 am

Yes... i think so.... because many mangas looks like mi life.... happy
Back to top Go down
Naughty_Girl
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Nah i don't dream at all
Back to top Go down
drew
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Ummm i haven't dream about manga not that i remember but it is interesting to know that some do lol! Anyway i think that reading them is in a way dreaming because in my case i read them to get into another reality and the dreams are supposed to take you to other reality too so yeah i dream but not like you hahaha
Back to top Go down
Naiisie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Naiisie

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:11 am

I've never dreamt about manga, it would be funny if i did though >_< Dreaming about reading manga lol, that's my life! It would be cool if i was in the manga though =]
Back to top Go down
mariagrazia
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:48 am

Naiisie wrote:
I've never dreamt about manga, it would be funny if i did though >_<

me neither, but it would be great if sometimes we can live like a manga...
Back to top Go down
annieli
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:22 am

My little sister doesn't understand if I say that some character is cool or beautiful or other way good-looking. She just can't understand that how can drawn figure be beautiful human. My whole family tease me because I sometimes cry when I read manga (e.g. Deep Love sad ) and sometimes I laugh so much that I have to punch the pillow to calm down.
Back to top Go down
babylicous
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:52 pm

no I have not actually but i would love to dream about hot bishonen in my dreams hahhahahha
Back to top Go down
mgauci
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:10 am

yes a lot of time
Back to top Go down
sneakers
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:01 am

The only time I ever dream about a manga and that was by coincident was when I fell asleep right after reading a chapter of Nana and I was so pissed with Takumi that I think I killed him many times over in my dreams. When I woke up in the morning, I was thinking, wth, but it made my day a lot better and I'm not so depressed after that. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream about manga?   Do you dream about manga? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you dream about manga?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next