Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Incest?? What do you think?

Go down 
+13
zerberus
erasable
jollychick
kiruasama
Lady Clow
Sunaira
Labellelle
tema
D_A
Ume
Smutty_Princess
fruitpink
Di27
17 posters

Incest?
Great
Incest?? What do you think? I_vote_lcap13%Incest?? What do you think? Heart-1
 13% [ 2 ]
Good
Incest?? What do you think? I_vote_lcap31%Incest?? What do you think? Heart-1
 31% [ 5 ]
Not so Good
Incest?? What do you think? I_vote_lcap6%Incest?? What do you think? Heart-1
 6% [ 1 ]
Okay
Incest?? What do you think? I_vote_lcap13%Incest?? What do you think? Heart-1
 13% [ 2 ]
Pretty Bad
Incest?? What do you think? I_vote_lcap19%Incest?? What do you think? Heart-1
 19% [ 3 ]
Bad
Incest?? What do you think? I_vote_lcap0%Incest?? What do you think? Heart-1
 0% [ 0 ]
Plain Wrong
Incest?? What do you think? I_vote_lcap18%Incest?? What do you think? Heart-1
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Di27
Rainbow Bubble Gum
Di27

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Incest?? What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:25 am

Guys just wondering how you see incest?

I think why some writers add the incest element is to show the struggles that true love can bring I mean after all the hardships in the end you'll find that reason to smile because the person you love is next to you.

On a totally related note: Adam and Eve's children got married and their brother & sister and so on so if you think about it (only if you believe in the whole Adam and Eve thing) we all came about from incest!!

Also if any of you know any good incest anime or manga let me know so far I've watched:
-Boko wo Imouto Koi wo Suru
-Angel Sanctuary
-Kiss x Sis

Please pm me if you guys know more
Back to top Go down
fruitpink
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:32 pm

i dont really like it
;/
Back to top Go down
Smutty_Princess
Rainbow Bubble Gum
Smutty_Princess

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:08 am

I'm not against it, i'd read it if it has good plot and art. Since i'm in a similar situation myself... >.<
Back to top Go down
Ume
Five-cents Choco Balls
Ume

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:49 pm

I like manga involving incest, it's not my favorite but I don't hate it. I find it sweet. As long as the story is decent then I'll probably read it, incest or not.

Who other people choose to love does not concern me since it's not my life. Love who you want to love. =3
Back to top Go down
http://anendlessstory.social-faker.net/
D_A
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:23 am

totally against incest. It is just plain wrong and all societies worldwide appear to agree. the only story line in which it worked was Koi Kaze and that was because the author did not try to justify it. It was wrong and the storyline was a train wreck waiting to happen. You knew that at the end of the day, it would cause misery beyond the end of the manga.

D_A
Back to top Go down
tema
Five-cents Choco Balls
tema

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:24 am

dont really like it
;/
Back to top Go down
Labellelle
Five-cents Choco Balls
Labellelle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:10 am

I actually don't mind incest. It sometimes makes the story more appealing and you feel more for the characters. However, I by no means support incest if it was to happen in real life, but in a manga, incest isn't as bad as some people would have you believe.
Back to top Go down
Sunaira
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Labellelle wrote:
I actually don't mind incest. It sometimes makes the story more appealing and you feel more for the characters. However, I by no means support incest if it was to happen in real life, but in a manga, incest isn't as bad as some people would have you believe.

same here happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Clow
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:57 am

I don't like incest... Much more, I hate it! That's why I hate "Angel Sanctuary" manga.
Back to top Go down
kiruasama
Rainbow Bubble Gum
kiruasama

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:31 pm

Usually I don't like incest but there a manhwa that I really like flower of evil by lee hyeon sook.
This manhwa is very good and the artwork too !!
Back to top Go down
jollychick
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Really depends on how its done i guess. But usually, the ones i find are the "not blood-related" manga, so its not really incest.
Back to top Go down
erasable
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:22 pm

It depends on the manga. It's used too often as a gimmick to draw the reader in. Rarely is it done well, ie. as a underlying layer of tension in addition to something else. Too often it's rellied on to create the whole story. With only one conflict, it's like walking around on one crutch.
Back to top Go down
zerberus
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:27 am

i read it if it have a good plot.

but in real life... i don't want it to happen.
Back to top Go down
meowmoo
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:56 pm

I think Shojo manga is making incest too pretty/wonderful...
Just look at some of the shonen manga talking about incest. You'll get grossed out. (sorry I can't rmb the title now ;;)
Back to top Go down
Dionisys
Burned Cookie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:35 am

the movie Beautiful Kate it's a really good starting point for incest debate
Back to top Go down
dreamkaching
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm unashamed to admit that I love incest in fiction! And not just the in-law kind, but the blood kind of incest. There's something about the forbidden aspect of it that plays my imagination just right.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko87
Five-cents Choco Balls
Kyoko87

Registration date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:34 am

Iīve read some, but i donīt like this kind of manga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incest?? What do you think?   Incest?? What do you think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incest?? What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wataame Shoujo :: CAKES and PIES Discussions :: Manga and Manhwas-
Jump to: