Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Days

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Di27
Rainbow Bubble Gum
Di27

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-14

School Days Empty
PostSubject: School Days   School Days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:16 am

SCHOOL DAYS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST LOVE-TRIANGLE ANIME/MANGA EVER CREATED!!!

From the very first episode it was already amazing it was the episode that set out the whole plot, even though the way the love triangle started was a bit cliche
Spoiler:
the end bit of the first episode already left me hanging.

The way the story goes on is also really good about trying to mask out your feelings coz its the best. The mistakes they made that went one thing after another. Their mistakes are mostly affairs
Spoiler:
guess it was coz the anime is based on the many different endings of the game.. <a totally unrelated question: if any of you know where i can buy the game please pm me thanks>

The unbearable pain that Sekai had to deal with that led to her twisted thoughts and the same with Katsura, Lies and Deceit in Love , I think are the main themes for this anime. It was the ending that was the best I love how they set it out most of it was unexpected
Spoiler:
I have to agree that the ending was gruesome but the very end after all of it was pretty depressing I think
Spoiler:

I would advice you to read the manga for an alternate ending, but for the people who really loved the whole essence of SCHOOL DAYS whatever you do do not watch the OVA's it makes fun of the whole thing and ruins the whole essence of the anime. For me though I think the ending at the anime is way better then the ending in the manga.

(Although School Days was based on an H-game the manga came before the anime >> thought you'd wanna know)
Back to top Go down
sneakers
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-21

School Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days   School Days I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:28 pm

When I first, first watch this series, I thought "hmm... another ecchi, harem anime. Do I like it?
Will it hold my interest?" It doesn't hold my interest like say, Ghost Hunt or even the other newest
anime episodes that was out at the same time. Sometimes, I will watch an episode then forgot
about it. So one day I decided to watch 4 episodes at a time and I was feeling so sorry for Katsura
and I really hate Sekai. Ughhh... people like her is what is wrong with guys like Makoto. Then I jumped
to the last episode, and I was like omg. That is creepy and sad at the same time. So I have to say that
skipping to the last episode clinched the deal for me to watch the series.

I like it that the ending was kinda like he deserved it and so does Sekai. Being honest is the best policy
and I agree with your summation that Lies and Deceit in Love are the main themes for this series.

Btw, can you give a spoiler for the manga ending? heheh... just want to know.
Back to top Go down
bbnflpn
Rainbow Bubble Gum
bbnflpn

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-17

School Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days   School Days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:01 am

this series was awesome,

the ending was great hehe
Back to top Go down
yakuri
Burned Cookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-17

School Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days   School Days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:31 pm

this anime.. gave me a heartbreak... and a nightmare...
really... it was very intense... @@
Back to top Go down
dreamkaching
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-07-30

School Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days   School Days I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:30 pm

This anime...two words: mind blown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days   School Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Days
Page 1 of 1