Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koukou Debut

Go down 
+56
kiruasama
mck439
nn33mm
Tienlan
amidala56
cakie4me
soh20
hanabum
wolfie13
ralphsmum
meome
sen-hime
silver
XxPandaCherryxX
Mizuki040
dirah
sweety
lydia
Hinokaze
princessswan
Kyohei
enysas
astar812
kagomeishott10
mikoto.akari
ceruleancrescent
dreamshu
eliechan
Puff
razer_jt
hoihoi
funky_fish
mith
alexy85
antherchio
nvalay
yem
EeenAce
otakuhalfling
ewwcia17
cutiesugar22
sure_007
smellyshelly
chan
mzrisse
angeldarkness
tchayna
mayachan
merissa_heiderich
ginger6806
onigirii
bulledair
belle
zaboub7
lovermanga
Rizzz
60 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzz
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 pm

Koukou Debut I16380

Description By Strawberrie:

Haruna is a natural tomboy who used to play softball. However, she's determined to learn what it takes to be a girl who can attract guys. And the popular Yoh has agreed to coach her...on one condition: she musn't fall in love with him.

Hi there!

Has anyone read this manga!? It's one of my favorite mangas ^^

The story is really interesting plus the manga is really funny ----> enjoyed every moment of reading it, I also love this manga because Haruna to me is a very admirable heroine ^^

try and read it :)

SPOILER: Also looks like the story is developing some plot again like Yoh's friend is really in love (or like) Haruna and the geeky girl that appeared in chapter 40 of all the beautiful girls that might still Yoh from Haruna the author is quite amazing to plot that the geeky girl with a very nasty attitude might succeed -_- lol!)
Back to top Go down
lovermanga
Rainbow Bubble Gum
lovermanga

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:48 am

Yea, this one is pretty kool.
I kinda like it, but everytime i read it i feel kinda embarass somethin like that lol dunno why.. xD
Back to top Go down
zaboub7
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:32 am

i really love this manga!! haruna is so funny and yoh so hot!!
Back to top Go down
belle
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:17 am

luved how haruna was a tomboy at first then she got turned into a girl aha cute story but sumtimes she gets annoying when she over-analizes everything and turns a small thing into something bug
Back to top Go down
bulledair
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:22 am

I really like this Shojo Haruna and Yoh are a cute couple ^^
Back to top Go down
onigirii
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:32 am

this is one of my top 10 favorites..i absolutly looove this manga. and i realy hope the scanlators and translators continue till the end. its a super popular manga and haruna is just so nice with yoh.
Back to top Go down
ginger6806
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:06 am

I think this series ended this month in Japan. I want to know how everything turned out. I'm sure its a happy ending. happy
Back to top Go down
merissa_heiderich
Five-cents Choco Balls

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:42 am

m encanta especialmente yoh!!!! lo unico q no m gusta es q hai algunos capitulos aporte y esos detalles q le haces a los ojos parece como si tuvieran ojeras!!
Back to top Go down
mayachan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:44 am

i love it!!!!
The first volume is coming out in september in france!! and i will buy it!!!
Back to top Go down
tchayna
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:04 pm

I really like this manga. It's so funny. Haruna is funny and Yoh is hot and easily embarasssed. I can' wait to see the end. I want to know what'll happen between them!
Back to top Go down
angeldarkness
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:41 pm

IT really a good pure manga ~ since i love smutty manga >,< i really like this pure manga fr the first time xO
Back to top Go down
mzrisse
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:36 pm

This manga is one of my favorite. It's so darn hilarious but really sweet as well. I love how their relationship builded up! A must read manga!
Back to top Go down
chan
Five-cents Choco Balls
chan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:26 pm

I used to love it but I kind of got tired of it..
I think I'll start reading it again, it's a very entertaining manga.
Back to top Go down
smellyshelly
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:41 pm

I think it's cute. Kind of unbelievable, but I still like it. It's a whole lot better than my love life. XD
Back to top Go down
sure_007
Five-cents Choco Balls

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:10 am

I absolutely love this one. Haruna is an amazingly funny girl. When she overreacts it's just hilarious to read. ^______^. This one is worth reading if you haven't tried it yet. Especially now since the recent chapter was really good.
Back to top Go down
cutiesugar22
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:14 am

happy I cannot believe their is only one volume left tobe released this will be another missed series but I wish they couldd start a new series for yoh and haruna they are just sweet together.
Back to top Go down
ewwcia17
Five-cents Choco Balls

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:44 am

I love this manga just now I stoped reading last chapter which was scanlated :D The best manga ever
Back to top Go down
otakuhalfling
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:02 pm

i love it! but i feel like the story needs to get to its climax soon b/c every conflict that could have happened like girl liking the boyfriend boyfriend's friend liking girl have been used up already.
Back to top Go down
EeenAce
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-17

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:19 pm

this series is so cute. I absolutely adore the characters.... all of them. No one's truly good or truly bad and it's refreshing to see the lack of dramatic polarity in the characters.
Back to top Go down
yem
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:37 am

Oh wa!~ I just love this series! ^_^ The story is so cute and I like the characters.. (surprisingly). The plot is common but I just love it!
Back to top Go down
nvalay
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 34

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:30 am

I love this manga happy
Haruna and Yoh are such a sweet couple happy

I hate that megane girl that tried to steal Yoh. mad
Back to top Go down
antherchio
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: primarily   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:15 am

at first when i read the summarrys for this or looked at the cover i was like oh no not another kid manga but as i read i became engrossed in the dialogue and fell for it hard reading all 4 volumes and 16 chps and ibelieve if you enjoy a good shoujo this is agreat choice so sheck it out
Back to top Go down
alexy85
Five-cents Choco Balls

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:18 am

an amusing story and nice characters but i think the main character had to be cuter! lol!
Back to top Go down
mith
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:28 am

I love this manga!. The story is very funny and i like that the main characters are shy, it makes it very cute.
Back to top Go down
funky_fish
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:45 am

I love this manga though i think the mangaka is really starting to long it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koukou Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koukou Debut   Koukou Debut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koukou Debut
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next