Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?

Go down 
+132
Sunaira
Labellelle
leilahkay
Ume
yuna37
eimy
jhealizzie
Tagg
coatey
Di27
kujika
tiffany-nya
eclipse100
mck439
nn33mm
Calanduil
swimmeraem
hanon10123
chiara
cakie4me
soh20
maxforce1
ralphsmum
winternite
kutu_loncat
obscurayue
lutinienne
litoito
ranearia
Sunako
Ojouchan
jergens
Yureka
shinumi
pixie
Remmy
mizuki246
lydia
pocket_0012001
sleepiiez
princessswan
Hinokaze
Kyohei
enysas
marieta89
citygal500
LUISSITA
Jenn
jhori
jeir87
wookie0215
kurenai00
dreamshu
ceruleancrescent
mikoto.akari
icyblanca
unclouded_tree
eliechan
Puff
bkitten
huggybunny
yumikichi
lalapixie
kimmy9azn
kazekage13
Tiffy
shoy
priu_
Ryn
nvalay
yem
kinder
PetiteBunni
otakuhalfling
missy
ewwcia17
esara
WolfDances
nekochan23
azrael666
margomeleon
3white_suns
sure_007
mzrisse
astar812
chan
hatake
tchayna
Musicbratz
sara3lks
black0neko
LacusClyne
supermodx
nhung
n1cha
karina009
ashura
shinjou
tachan
serenua
w1tch
rmr34
Tista
roranda72
mia0171
jaderabbit
darkestsecrets
neine
jenno
lily_kitty15
maggi
tsubamexgaeshi
dorkio
eu9919
lyrica
mel_x
tazza
maceykeo
sunako-chan
gurlygirl
imustbeinsane
xxPersephonexx
cutiesakurachan
gin
lynzajw
quirkyauthie
dreamcatcherHR
milleu87
cutie_gal
eternal_moon
longo
136 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
longo
Burned Cookie
longo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-26

if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? Empty
PostSubject: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:45 am

even if you don't like a certain manga do you continue to read it to the very end?
Back to top Go down
eternal_moon
Caramel Pancakes
Caramel Pancakes
eternal_moon

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:37 pm

No, never ever I would do that!! I usually read a manga because genre, storyline (the preview ), author, recommendation or just conincendently have it in front of me and went off reading it !! I would never read some thing that I dont like from the until the very end unless I expected something to happen and ust patiently waiting for it ( cause usually I read comments from otheres people and they spoil or guess some parts and I want to see it ! ) happy
Back to top Go down
cutie_gal
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:46 pm

if i dont like a manga..i will NEVER read to the end..
but maybe try another chapter to see if it gets any better?
and if i really cant stand it..
i dont even bother reading it ever again! lol!
Back to top Go down
milleu87
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:07 pm

yeah I just stop because it's irritating
Back to top Go down
dreamcatcherHR
Rainbow Bubble Gum
dreamcatcherHR

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Well, wouldn't most people stop reading something if they don't like it? I wouldn't force myself to read something unless I was a critic and had to.
Back to top Go down
quirkyauthie
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:28 pm

if it has pretty art i do. but if the plot is just really annoying, and the art isn't even worth it, i drop it. i keep it in my mind just in case i'm that bored though
Back to top Go down
lynzajw
Rainbow Bubble Gum
lynzajw

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:32 pm

I put it in my "dropped" folder to be continued when I'm really, really bored. Then I force myself to read it. And honestly, if I didn't force myself to, I would never have gotten past the annoying Christmas in Koukou Debut and would've missed out on a hilarious manga. Therefore, trying it twice is a good thing, as far as I'm concerned!

If it still sucks after that I just delete it, though.
Back to top Go down
gin
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:40 am

I will read only the ending, just so I know who ends up with who.

Parfait Tic, for example. I stop reading since Fuuko felt disappointed by Ichi, and then switch (again) to Daiya (I forgot in which volume). I even sold the first five volumes that I already bought. Lucky for me, my friend who is now studying in Shanghai ask me to buy it for her (using her money of course ^^). So, I don't need to spend money to read the last chapter ^^
Back to top Go down
cutiesakurachan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:30 am

Of course not. Once I lose interest in the story, I stop reading it altogether. I think it a waste of time to read until the end when you don't find the manga engaging.
Back to top Go down
xxPersephonexx
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:22 pm

In the first place, I will not read something I don't like. Usually if there is a sudden twist in the plot that might result in an ending which I might not like, I will still continue reading it in hopes that I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
imustbeinsane
Rainbow Bubble Gum
imustbeinsane

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:54 pm

Depends. If I have nothing else to do, my inner OCD will not let me leave a story without finding out how it ends. The only exception is when I can distract myself with four or five other stories, which happens frequently. The problem is picking up bad series again when I'm bored again.
Back to top Go down
gurlygirl
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:41 pm

i usually wouldn't except if it is so highly rated and then i just keep reading till something good happens, i think i did that with please save our earth, wasn't too bad but it was kinda disappointing because i thought it would have more romance than it did
Back to top Go down
sunako-chan
Five-cents Choco Balls
sunako-chan

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:36 pm

I've had a couple of those manga's that I just hated. If I didn't like the story I'd just stop and resell the books that I had gotten so far. Might as well get back some of my investment even if it's less that what I originally paid for.

Evangelion (love it but It just took soooooooooooooo long to actually continue and I got bored.)
King of Hell (lost interest)
Vampire Game (lost interest)
Scryed (wished I'd stopped earlier) lol!
Back to top Go down
maceykeo
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:45 am

Nah of cause not...... unless you have nothing else better to do.. actually it happened to me once or twice when i was reading yaoi
Back to top Go down
tazza
Five-cents Choco Balls
tazza

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:20 am

yeah if i dont like it i stop reading, wat i usually do is try to find out how it ends b4 i read it because i HATE bad endings and i just feel so depressed and unsatisfied with a crappy ending
Back to top Go down
mel_x
Burned Cookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:08 am

if i dont like a manga that im reading i will just stop reading it.. theres no point in finishing reading it if i dont like it.
Back to top Go down
lyrica
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
lyrica

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:09 am

If I don't like that manga, I will stop read it right away. I will not read it until the very end cause for me it is no use.
Back to top Go down
eu9919
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:21 am

Not really because I think it is only a waste of time to do that since the story is not so interesting anymore. I could find another that is more interesting.
Back to top Go down
dorkio
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:18 pm

i just usually skip to the last volume and read the last chapters. lol.
Back to top Go down
tsubamexgaeshi
Five-cents Choco Balls
tsubamexgaeshi

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:09 pm

Sometimes. If i like the plot, or interested in what happens, I'll read it. But if the plot bores me, i definitely won't read it through.
Back to top Go down
maggi
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:50 pm

If i really don't like it i wouldn't continue to read it.. i don't see the point.
Back to top Go down
lily_kitty15
Rainbow Bubble Gum
lily_kitty15

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:29 pm

will it depends like for Deep Love - Ayu i didn't like it but i had no choice but to read it cuz i had to knwo how it ended but i at the end had to cry soo much cuz it was soo sad but that type of manga are the ones i never save cuz i only liek bright happy mangas on my hard drive. but like the manag called H by SAKURAI Machiko
that manga i didn't like it at all so since it was being slowly scanaled and not the type i like i just ended up going through the raws to see how it ended. i rather just go through the manga that i have read but i didn't like to see how it ends rather then waite for that boring crap to slowly be scanlated.
Back to top Go down
jenno
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:28 pm

yeah i think i stop. sometimes i keep going because i hate it but i'm curious (e.g. parfait tic) but most of the time i'll just leave it or come back to it when i'm on a manga drought.
Back to top Go down
neine
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:22 am

There's quite a few manga that I disliked initially, forced myself to read on, and then grew to love them VERY much. Like Hana Yori Dango and Goong (hated the art initially). Then, there's the manga that I thought I would love, but could NEVER get past the first few chapters - Vampire Knight, Desire Climax, Alice 19th.
Back to top Go down
neine
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:24 am

jenno wrote:
yeah i think i stop. sometimes i keep going because i hate it but i'm curious (e.g. parfait tic) but most of the time i'll just leave it or come back to it when i'm on a manga drought.

I stopped Parfait Tic because it dragged on for simply too long. Fuko just kept swinging to and fro and to and fro OMG. And I only bought the ending just to see who fickle Fuko would end up with which, needless to say, was a pretty bland and predictable ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?   if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you don't like a manga do you continue to read it?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next