Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inuyasha.TV

Go down 
+37
AyaChan
Yureka
pixie
xbabyaznx
jump
Remmy
KazeYuki
LUISSITA
Jenn
mikoto.akari
Shizuka48
steph27
paradisestarz
priu_
Ryn
angeldarkness
bbyprecious
animefrik111
AnimeGrl
xHeavenSentx
kagomilee
virusreven
baby5
eclipse100
leebell_17
lily_kitty15
baka_dark
ayumiu6662
animespog
tsubamexgaeshi
Shinku-chan
Appa4u
richmondrose
xxPersephonexx
niccando
sudenga
willnira
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
willnira
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:00 pm

What do you think about this anime :/?
I think it's too long! ;_; Don't know if he'll end with Kikyou or Kagome.
magic
Back to top Go down
sudenga
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:18 am

I probably stopped watching about 100 episodes ago (just an estimation, seeing as how Inuyasha manga has more volumes that Naruto).
Back to top Go down
niccando
Five-cents Choco Balls

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:51 am

i really like it. I dont really mind that its long. i prefer the longer series actually, if its interesting at least. But im still watching it, i took a break during school but now that summers in i'll probably finish watching it.
Back to top Go down
xxPersephonexx
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:01 pm

I've been watching this since the very beginning but I still have yet to see who Inuyasha will choose. Has the manga ended already or is it still ongoing. I find long series kinda draggy..
Back to top Go down
richmondrose
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:24 am

they needed to keep going all the way!!!! what the heck happended in the end
Sad day
they should have at least gone far enough so that my list favorite character had died ( i'll avoid naming this person so not to spoil it 4 ne one)
Back to top Go down
Appa4u
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: InuYasha   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:28 am

It was a nice series but it got kind of mundane after the manga kept on continuing even to this day it is not finished.
Back to top Go down
Shinku-chan
Five-cents Choco Balls
Shinku-chan

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:12 pm

I love Inuyasha <3 and Inuyasha x Kagome is a cutest couple ever. I like how it's long :]!
Back to top Go down
tsubamexgaeshi
Five-cents Choco Balls
tsubamexgaeshi

Number of posts : 25

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: yayyy   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:48 pm

I really liked this series, except it ended horribly! I mean, it kind of ended just there, there was no conclusion or anything. Beside that, it was actually worth watching all those episodes. ^-^
Back to top Go down
animespog
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:19 am

I agree the ending was inconclusive but it was best to leave there. Otherwise, it would have been gone on and on about them fighting Naraku who just wouldn't die lol.
Back to top Go down
ayumiu6662
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:40 pm

me tooo i stopped looking at it because it was too long and always the same story !! so i will wait to the entire story to come out and after to see it (i want to know if he will end up with kagome)
Back to top Go down
baka_dark
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:33 am

i dont think its long im thinking naruto may b longer than inuyasha but i may b wrong :/ inuyasha is jus a good n perfect anime but i never got to watch the last episode >.<
Back to top Go down
lily_kitty15
Rainbow Bubble Gum
lily_kitty15

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:04 pm

gosh the ending was so not good now i have to read the manga to know what'll happen and its still ongoing. and no one seems to be able to destory Naruku when the team gets stronger Naruku just get another power up as will he never get weak 10 times more stronger then Inuyasha and Co. its sooo annoying.

thoguh i perfer the anime then the long manga.
Back to top Go down
leebell_17
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:11 pm

This is one of my favorites in both the manga and the anime. I really wish that the anime had continued
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
eclipse100
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:38 pm

I think that the anime would have continued a little bit to have a similar ending as the manga. I thought the ending of the anime was a little weak. I did not think the anime was too long.
Back to top Go down
baby5
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-03-22

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:24 am

honestly, i dont really like this anime also manga, but still i dont understand why alot of people interesting in that manga and anime ^^
Back to top Go down
virusreven
Burned Cookie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:12 pm

the anime does not have any ending..... its just stops... the manga as an ending ... but it cuould have been better
Back to top Go down
kagomilee
Rainbow Bubble Gum
kagomilee

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:05 am

This was the first anime that i watch so i find it nice... glad that i didn't watch other animes or else, i might not be interested in anime. But the overall ending keeps us in suspense mad
Back to top Go down
xHeavenSentx
Rainbow Bubble Gum
xHeavenSentx

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:02 am

I liked it. I just wish they tell us how does it end. Who does he end with? The girl that doesn't love him for who he is or the girl who loves him for who he is despite all the pain she endured because of him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.secretlyamiko.deviantart.com
AnimeGrl
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:34 pm

i like this anime, but since i missed too many episodes i gave up watching it. it is a good anime but too many episodes. and i wonder who inuyasha ends up with....
Back to top Go down
animefrik111
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:10 pm

I love Inuyasha before but now I got over it..but when i started watching it was pleasing to watch
Back to top Go down
bbyprecious
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:26 pm

i love this anime i actually like how long it is :x
Back to top Go down
angeldarkness
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Registration date : 2008-04-01

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:47 pm

If anyone looking for little romance, action, and funny. this is the right anime fro them. It used t be one of my favorite anime but the ending is cliff hanging
Back to top Go down
Ryn
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Registration date : 2008-08-06

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:35 pm

Heh, I enjoy the drinking game!

sad
Back to top Go down
priu_
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:09 pm

i really like it, it was my favorite.. i finished seen it last year i think, but, i really enjoy it. i only didn't like the end.. but it's veeery good!
Back to top Go down
paradisestarz
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:01 am

i am damn fed up with this series . i bought all the whole series (13 box) den in the end they did not have a clear ending!! the ending is really very bad.
i was really disappointed but overall the anime is good is just the ending that spoil it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inuyasha.TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha.TV   Inuyasha.TV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha.TV
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wataame Shoujo :: CAKES and PIES Discussions :: Anime-
Jump to: