Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The boy/girl who you like in manga

Go down 
+23
chan
le nuage
black0neko
mayachan
lovely-star
Chocolate-Satan
SJRJAMRS
insincerelyxme
eu9919
LACMA
lynzajw
dreamcatcherHR
xkrnsmilex
momomelody
charmaine12
willnira
sakura_mochi
luffy108
yuecynster
stupidgirls
trisia
rainbows
hoabonlamayman
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hoabonlamayman
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-02

The boy/girl who you like in manga Empty
PostSubject: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:10 am

i'm a girl. i see a lot of hot boy in manga,manhwa,manhua... but no boy really make me crazy. but I like Haji in Hot Blooded Woman. She is such a great person. She good at fighting. you can think she is stupid and know nothing but food but when you think about it carefully you'll see that she 's very intelligent. she knows everything.
Back to top Go down
rainbows
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:07 pm

hmm i like the shoujo guys like yano frm bokura ga ita ^^ i wish i could meet some1 liek him in reality
ran from rockinheaven
zero from vampire knight
ahh i have quite alot
Back to top Go down
trisia
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:16 pm

I also like Ran from Rockin' Heaven and Kirihara from Nagatachou Strawberry, and of course Nagisa from Love-Berrish ~
Back to top Go down
stupidgirls
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:03 pm

I am passed the age of fancying boys but I still hold the hots for Ban Midou in GetBackers and HRH Sesshoumaru in Inuyasha...But there are many guys that I like in general in manga, no crushing, just like hey-ho, eg- I love Okayasu Kairi in Peach Girl, such a jovial easy going believable character! THough he is too nice, I liek Hayama of Kodocha too..regarding women, I like Matsumoto of Bleach, Major in GITS SAC, Haruhi in Ouran - I love such no nonsense character and also the main girl in Beauty Pop, she is pretty cool..
Back to top Go down
yuecynster
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:19 pm

I like Ren and Kyoko from Skip Beat. Ren is so gentlemanly and caring in his own way and Kyoko is so clueless that never fail to amuse me.
Back to top Go down
luffy108
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:25 pm

I have had alot of them over the years but currently I like Han Seo from Hot Blooded woman. I just think his jealousy is so sexy =b.
Back to top Go down
sakura_mochi
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:21 pm

I love Hanazono Hikari from Special A! =P As for boys...hmm..yeah, there have been many that are great but I can't quite recall one in particular as being special. Perhaps Touya from Ayashi no Ceres. Or maybe Seiran from Saiunkoku Monogatari...

happy
Back to top Go down
willnira
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:35 pm

All the characters in special a. And the boys in five and the girls. (I don't remember their names!).

but the girl in five is cool she looks good with glasses and his hair.
Back to top Go down
charmaine12
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:18 pm

Oh my god.. I just fantasize about the lead male character in every manga that I read.. haha.. i'd absolutely LOVE it if Kaname-sama were real!! i mean, he could suck my blood anytime he wants! leave some for me though, i still want to live so i can ravish him. lol!
Back to top Go down
momomelody
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:50 am

my "youthful" obession with itachi is OVER.

my new obession: zero from vk. he's too popular though..-_-
Back to top Go down
xkrnsmilex
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:12 am

im a girl and i love guys in the manga,manhwa booksss. i'm pretty much crazy about them lol, but i LOVEE zero in vampire knight, he's so. HOTTT :DD and very calm but cool type of personn(: i just love those type of boys, but in real life, i like guys that are funny and fun to hang out, lol, totally different but thats okay :D
Back to top Go down
dreamcatcherHR
Rainbow Bubble Gum
dreamcatcherHR

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:21 pm

The types of girls in shojo that I like are the though-cookie types. Like Kyoko from Skip Beat or Kiri from Beauty Pop or Maron from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. The types of Guys I like in manga are the silent and cool types like Ren from Skip Beat, Zero from Vampire Knight or Sakuya from Sensual Phrase
Back to top Go down
lynzajw
Rainbow Bubble Gum
lynzajw

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:37 pm

For guys: probably Sano Izumi from Hana-Kimi. He's so hot! Plus his personality is good. But mainly, he's really hot. I'm not shallow, what're you talking about??

For girls: Kyoko from Skip Beat. Well, her demons, to be exact. But I wasn't sure if they count as female or are just spiritual beings, so I went with her. She's hilarious... and I want my own set of demons! Mwahahahahaha....
Back to top Go down
LACMA
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:11 pm

i like many men
youngjin from honggane because his hair is SO TIGHT
hiromichi from kayono's lovenista (SO HOT.)
and of course
GIN!
Back to top Go down
eu9919
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:01 am

For guy maybe the student gigolo in Houkago Host CLub. He looks so hot and handsome. For girl maybe Ran from Gals. She is definitely loud and rough but she is loyal as friends and she is always true to justice (I love her side of justice) moreover she is very funny.
Back to top Go down
insincerelyxme
Five-cents Choco Balls
insincerelyxme

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:36 pm

I have to say that Sano from HanaKimi holds a special place in my bishie loving heart. Then comes Tamaki from Ren-ai Shijo Shugi. I can't really say I like any particular girl... Kyoko from Skip Beat is really funny. I bust out laughing sometimes. Same with Fuuko from Parfait Tic.
Back to top Go down
SJRJAMRS
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:49 am

I like Rahzel from manga Dazzle/Hatenkou Yugi. She's strong, smart and funny :) I really can't say who is my favourite boy - I like many of them :D
Back to top Go down
Chocolate-Satan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 am

of course boys (do you even need to ask) :P afro
Back to top Go down
lovely-star
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:53 am

hehe umm...

ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea I like him a lot XD but not too the max just a lot!!
Back to top Go down
http://lovely-star35.deviantart.com
mayachan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:42 am

oh i like a lot of boys in shojo manga!!!
umm
Kiryia in kare first love
Ryoki in hot gimmick
alam in meru puri
and makoto in w juliet

There are another but i don't remember everyone!!!! happy
Back to top Go down
black0neko
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:27 pm

... there are sooooo many boys X3
but I think my favorites are Yuki from Fruits Basket, Kiriya from Kare First Love, Sano from HanaKimi and Arima from KareKano.
Back to top Go down
http://sweetless-soul.deviantart.com
le nuage
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:08 pm

I like shy and serious girls like Aoi in Ai Yori Aoshi.
Back to top Go down
chan
Five-cents Choco Balls
chan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:33 pm

I love Zero from Vampire Knight happy
Back to top Go down
kiruasama
Rainbow Bubble Gum
kiruasama

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Kaname (vampire knight) is so perfect !!! we can see that he truly loves Yuki ^^

I love shy guy too ! (must be hot and sexy)
Back to top Go down
jollychick
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:18 pm

charmaine12 wrote:
Oh my god.. I just fantasize about the lead male character in every manga that I read.. haha.. i'd absolutely LOVE it if Kaname-sama were real!! i mean, he could suck my blood anytime he wants! leave some for me though, i still want to live so i can ravish him. lol!

YES, YES, YESSSSSS!!!!! So tru!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The boy/girl who you like in manga   The boy/girl who you like in manga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The boy/girl who you like in manga
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next