Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things you hates most in Manga

Go down 
+130
zerberus
erasable
jollychick
kiruasama
sillymonkey777
Pawyn
nanas24
Labellelle
gotchaweird
fruitpink
jhealizzie
mizime
Tagg
nightlight
ryoryo
bpp825
goong69
candycube
kujika
Tienlan
mck439
swimmeraem
hanon10123
soh20
maxforce1
winternite
kutu_loncat
lutinienne
Sunako
chocopoo
jergens
Ojouchan
pocket_0012001
lunaballz
kayano&takeru
nanajecko
pixie
dirah
mizuki246
sleepiiez
princessswan
citygal500
Natari
kuinni
belle
animelover
yumikichi
kimmy9azn
funky_fish
mith
alexy85
mrblack
Ryn
nvalay
yem
kinder
Harumi
JJ
oki-nichan
nanao-chan
tesan
missy
nekochan23
ewwcia17
WolfDances
margomeleon
mzrisse
nezzzz
hatake
sara3lks
Musicbratz
yuna37
le nuage
animefrik111
dolphin
black0neko
cavinggirl
LacusClyne
merissa_heiderich
nhung
bluebubble0110
absolutz
shinjou
ashura
karina009
lovermanga
xashleyx
Tista
leebell_17
lleufer
valval
rukiagiugiu
mia0171
Sanny
Pilipouyou
lovely-star
lily_kitty15
ayumiu6662
SJRJAMRS
insincerelyxme
Lyanthros
maceykeo
lynzajw
gurlygirl
gin
quirkyauthie
dreamcatcherHR
cutie_gal
shia-chan
Himmelsfeder
ghost305
xkrnsmilex
momomelody
aznchan
Sithe
willnira
xbabyaznx
mchlmellen
luffy108
sakura_mochi
stupidgirls
yuecynster
trisia
blackrose
eternal_moon
iloveechocolate
yayyay
alacrana
hoabonlamayman
134 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hoabonlamayman
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Things you hates most in Manga Empty
PostSubject: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:09 am

to me,the most disturbing thing is ....X X X ( I think you can understand what does this mean,right) I think a kiss is good but futher more is ....any way It's just my own opinion. I can't do anything when there are more and more manga and anime like that (though it attracts more people). But it is not I always hate it,sometimes it makes the story become more realistic (for example in Anatolia Story)
Tell me what you guys think
Back to top Go down
alacrana
Rainbow Bubble Gum
alacrana

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:20 am

Ha ha, really? I love XXX. =X I'm a huge smut fan. Gimme gimme gimme! Maybe 'cause I'm an older fan of shoujo manga at 27, but yeah. Pour on the smut!

What I hate most of all are stupid heroines. I'm guilty of reading manga with stupid heroines anyway but by the time I finish it, I'll be really annoyed and probably delete it from my HD, unless it has some other really redeeming value. Yuu Watase is a hardened criminal in my eyes because she always makes her heroines exactly the same: extremely sweet but dumber than a box of rocks. And somehow no one can resist their combination of childish adorability and low-watt intelligence!

That's another thing. Harem manga can be okay but I dislike it when EVERYONE falls in love with a single person. Sure it's a fantasy but it's still dumb (to me). And I always feel sorry for all of them who aren't chosen because I almost always hate the guy/girl who does get chosen.
Back to top Go down
yayyay
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:38 am

i hate dumb boys is manga (as the protagonists). i can't stand reading manga like that.....well actually once i see it i stop reading. idk why, i guess i just can't see myself going for guys like that so i think that the girl protagonist shouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
iloveechocolate
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:16 pm

i hate stupid girls in mangas. i really like mangas where the girls all the strong ones and the smart ones. i guess cause i'm like that and i'm not one of those oblivious twits. xD
Back to top Go down
eternal_moon
Caramel Pancakes
Caramel Pancakes
eternal_moon

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:27 pm

Uhmm, for me, i complete dispited arrogant, show-off, greedy, stupid main characters !! I mean, unless that is not there true personality. I used to remembered reading some manga about a girl with horrible personality, always dreaming for her prince and pushed away the one that ;liked her! In the end, the one that liked her is actually a kind of prince (cause he wear glass that why it not showing ) and she changed her mind to him .. I havent finish it since I gave up after a few chapters .. happy
Back to top Go down
blackrose
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:57 pm

i hate manga with no plot line that confuses the hell out of you like flcl or bobobo bo bobo. got half a chapter into each then i moved on
Back to top Go down
trisia
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:56 pm

I dont like certain endings where the main character doesn't end up with anyone... or when the ending doesnt answer some of the questions you asked while reading the manga
Back to top Go down
yuecynster
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:09 pm

I really hate those that has a cliffhanger ending or one that ended badly. In other words, someone actually died or the couple didn't end up together. I know that in reality, there's very few happy ending but since it's a shoujo manga, I expect better.
Back to top Go down
stupidgirls
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:25 pm

I hate shoujo cliches!! I will definitely post a topic about it if I can...

shoujo cliches I hate are:-

- Girl falls on bishie cool guy who seems to be good in EVERYTHING while for some impossibly odd reason, she cant do a single thing! Thats GOTTA be impossible right?
-Jealous girls ganging up on main girl, saying "Oh! You dont deserve to be by his side! Look how plain u are!"
- Guy seems to 'yasashi' despite u goin WTF! he offers a hanky for Chris's sakes! Sure, he believes in humanity! Yoh in Koukou debut seems a bit more humane than many guys out there as in he cares for his girl friend as naturally as a boyfriend would and acknowledges that..
- The accidental or forceful kiss or rather being interrupted so many times..accidental is really.come on!! help me here! and the forceful kiss, how do u make sure u dont kiss her nose instead?
- The guy doesnt have bloopers. I know it for a fact, Shoujo guys can not be humiliated, commit no mistakes, are always cool even if they poop, never have weaknesses, rarely smile and if they do, female (strangers on street or school girls ) audience go ~Kyaa~
I would like a normal guy as a shoujo hero, u like him more for that- like Dice
- Tom boys are unattractive, y? girls with muscles, girls who arent girly arent popular..is that really so? The most popular girl in my well..educational institution when we were 18 was a purely tom girl who couldnt move gracefully even if the Sun rose from the west..n she had more muscles than me, but anyways, she was tall and had a pretty face- not cute..
- main girl has small boobs and has a complex about her appearance- face it! all girls do have but big boobs is more common in general and I havent met any girl who had a complex about her boobs..
- It always starts from the girl's side....y? dont guys have crushes? though it might defeat the purpose of a shoujo manga...but utter desperation is a turn off..

Well, ranted long enough lol! sorry if I offend anyone here..
Back to top Go down
sakura_mochi
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:45 pm

What I hate the most....hmm..abrupt endings, I think. Sometimes a series will just end, leaving you dazed and wondering why you ever even read it. Not that I regret it, really, but then the questions aren't answered and I just don't like it all up in the air like that...

Another thing I dislike, like everyone else, is "stupid" girls. It's okay if she isn't the brightest but has a kind heart and all, but I hate when they can't do a single thing and yet the guy can do it all. I prefer the smart and pretty heroines. =)
Back to top Go down
luffy108
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:49 pm

I don't like reading smut usually. I hate it when the character is rejected for stupid reasons in romance.
Back to top Go down
mchlmellen
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:21 pm

Im not a fan of smut one-shot mangas. They're too short. they make girls look easy. you cant grow to like the character if their portrayed as easy. U cant get a feel of the character's traits or feel the situation she's in. I think one-shots are ment to be sweet and they have to be balance and not leave the readers half-empty with a crappy ending. smuts are ment to be drawn out (make longer) yo!!
Back to top Go down
xbabyaznx
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:23 pm

ahah smut if fun to read. one thing that I don't like in mangas are gender benders and like brother/sister love. student teacher relationship not bad but still not a fan >< i like the typical girl boy romance.
Back to top Go down
willnira
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:29 pm

What I hate:

.The thing about the girl's first kiss. (Come on! the girls can also smoke, drink beer and do other things)
.Girls with huge boobs (I mean when they're huge! I mean poor girl she's going to have problems with his back).
.They're cute and think they're ugly. (Sometimes they're ugly! LOL).
.Cigarettes. (I have never see a girl who smokes. The only girl I think that must be nana. And nana it's cool!)
.The girls fall in love in 3 chapters. (what's up with that!? I have a lot of guy friends, and I don't fall in love in our hour or something like that),
Back to top Go down
Sithe
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:11 pm

I can't stand sad endings, even if it's the best manga in the world. My friends recommend books for me to read, and they know if it has a sad ending, I will not read it. It leaves me really depressed for days...so I just avoid them.
Back to top Go down
aznchan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:42 pm

The thing i hate most in manga has to be all da smut. I find it strangely disturbing. Whenever i get up to those parts i wonder how perverted the mangaka is cuz they have to make it so visual. What happens if lil kids read this i noe for a fact that quite a number of lil kids read manga and even tho they have a age rating nobody listens to it. SO PLEASE TRY 2 LIMIT THE SMUT
Back to top Go down
momomelody
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:46 am

really lame endings. quick wrap up endings. authors need the committment!!!

omg that guy just like totally raped me! ooh he's so hot. I love him.

girls who have really stupid issues with themselves. omg I have to make that guy fal in love with me or else I should go live in a hole somewhere and die.

when there's this really "hot" guy that the girls in the manga claim to be and he isn't.

this sounds like the beginnings of a rant.
Back to top Go down
xkrnsmilex
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:15 am

i like smuts, im lyk a BIGGG fan of smuts lol, but i hate annyoing little pest girls in the manga. like the evil girls you know? and for the main character, i hate when their TOO clumsy and stupid. it's so annyoing i mean, they even go to school. oh c'mon you have to learn SOMETHING at school right? lol
Back to top Go down
ghost305
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:57 am

I think like every body else, what i hate the most is Cliched stories or storylines. I like things to be ineteresting.
Back to top Go down
Himmelsfeder
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:14 am

From my point of view I really hate it when characters suddenly die!
Back to top Go down
shia-chan
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:43 am

i hate it when
characters are snitches and just want something for themselves
guys are jerks and girls fall for that
storylines that dont make sense
Back to top Go down
cutie_gal
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:59 pm

lets see..
the one big thing i hate is probably when the main character is stupid or REALLY slow..it makes me wanna hit them!! grrrr...
and the villians that dont make sense..like the things they do dont make sense..
and the characters that are hating on the one i like....
and when the guyxgirl arent the pairing that is good...
Back to top Go down
dreamcatcherHR
Rainbow Bubble Gum
dreamcatcherHR

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:28 pm

I hate it when the heroin of the story is some ditsy, crybaby type character. I don't like it when the characters around the main character is smarter or out shines the character in almost any way.
Back to top Go down
quirkyauthie
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:38 pm

I hate when a character is all depressed about being "flat-chested", and all the other characters make fun of her for it, but she's obviously not, AT ALL.
But I guess that's just for the sake of a pretty manga sometimes : / ... but still!
Back to top Go down
gin
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:22 am

I hate when a third party appear, especially when it's a mean girl.
I hate crybaby heroine also, and unnecessary smut scenes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you hates most in Manga   Things you hates most in Manga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you hates most in Manga
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next