Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Download or Online Reading

Go down 
+217
ringukei
beingmeyuki
zerberus
Lady Clow
tiffany-nya
Sunaira
kira-chan
Labellelle
leilahkay
jinytte
Untitled
Ume
gotchaweird
eimy
fruitpink
jhealizzie
coatey
Di27
nightlight
ryoryo
bpp825
goong69
candycube
Zumi
xsmilex
jbo
kujika
yukito4ever
polin_x
ulatz
yushiy
Tienlan
nn33mm
Calanduil
swimmeraem
hanon10123
Sunako
chiara
cakie4me
anghelsalupa
soh20
maxforce1
hanabum
wolfie13
ralphsmum
winternite
kutu_loncat
obscurayue
UhOh_Trouble
ley_rah
charm
kayano&takeru
Mizuki040
Yureka
dirah
sweety
mizuki246
lydia
Hinokaze
sleepiiez
princessswan
pixie
Kyohei
Applebottom77
marieta89
citygal500
kytoyu
LUISSITA
Jenn
sammybot
jeir87
jergens
astar812
kagomeishott10
ceruleancrescent
dreamshu
icyblanca
ichiya
quatrevav35
kasuhi
Puff
razer_jt
mikoto.akari
bkitten
huggybunny
Natari
kuinni
animelover
steph27
lalapixie
kimmy9azn
Zephyr281
Saya_Loveless
dramaddiction
Ryn
nvalay
yem
kinder
dango_
PetiteBunni
haru-chan
oki-nichan
eth3r3al
DarkAngel
nanao-chan
EeenAce
otakuhalfling
WolfDances
nekochan23
esara
tesan
cagalli26
Tiffy
flyingwind
sure_007
jhori
smellyshelly
mzrisse
3white_suns
angeldarkness
hatake
Musicbratz
tchayna
animefrik111
xkat
dolphin
black0neko
mayachan
merissa_heiderich
nhung
n1cha
absolutz
zippy
ginger6806
ashura
crazanimej
karina009
belle
zaboub7
geekette123
idiotgames
joyvanvliet
kachan
xashleyx
lovermanga
Rizzz
rmr34
tachan
innesfree
w1tch
Tista
serenua
nikson
Snowdrop26
eclipse100
leebell_17
lleufer
notatragedy
rukiagiugiu
roranda72
darkestsecrets
neine
jenno
CrystalC86
Pilipouyou
lovely-star
lily_kitty15
ayumiu6662
Chocolate-Satan
BraLaLa
SJRJAMRS
Yibing
animespog
tsubamexgaeshi
eu9919
Shinku-chan
violetpixie
tazza
maceykeo
sunako-chan
xxPersephonexx
cutiesakurachan
Natrw
gin
quirkyauthie
dreamcatcherHR
milleu87
niccando
shia-chan
Himmelsfeder
etineski
sudenga
Stinkt
stupidgirls
chibified
lynzajw
Lyanthros
ayako
xkrnsmilex
momomelody
aznchan
charmaine12
Haru
Sithe
xbabyaznx
sflores
cupidheart
ZaiZai
yuecynster
eternal_moon
saneta
trisia
Emberlene
blackrose
iloveechocolate
hoabonlamayman
221 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
hoabonlamayman
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Download or Online Reading Empty
PostSubject: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:05 am

I prefer download. There are a lot of reasons. When I downloaded a manga,It means that I can read it again whenever I want fastly. (I don’t have to find the link again,wait for loading the page,etc...). I can dl the file and then I go out,when I come back home I have what I want to read. That’s great.
share with me your thinking
Back to top Go down
iloveechocolate
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:39 pm

i like dl cuz i dont gotta wait for the next page to load
Back to top Go down
blackrose
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:46 pm

I prefer online because it takes up so much memory to download and i eventually have to start deleting them anyway, and i can never remember which ones ive downloaded so i sometimes have multiple chapters
Back to top Go down
Emberlene
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:57 pm

I like download because you can keep it and you sort of have better picture quality. I like online reading because you don't need to wait for it to download and it doesn't take up much space.
Back to top Go down
trisia
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:07 pm

I like downloading better because you can actually enlarge the picture when you cant see the writing properly plus you dont have to wait for the pictures to load, but on the other hand online reading is good too because then you dont have to take up a lot of space on your computer
Back to top Go down
saneta
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:26 pm

at first I did mostly online reading, but the manga takes sooo long to load, that I think downloading it is simpler. and you can save the manga and re-read it anytime you want!
Back to top Go down
eternal_moon
Caramel Pancakes
Caramel Pancakes
eternal_moon

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:43 pm

To be honest, I dol ike download but it take too much times and trouble so now I completely voted for online reading !! I mean, my computer easily get heavy and stuff when I download too much !! Also, sometimes, it good to read online cause u r not at home and that frequently happen to me !! Online is still the best
Back to top Go down
yuecynster
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:45 pm

I prefer downloading so I can read when I have time and not stay up too late. And I like re-reading my manga. It's more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
ZaiZai
Five-cents Choco Balls
ZaiZai

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:50 pm

i think i like downloading better, cause online reading always needs too long to load a page...
but downloading takes up too much space...
both have ups n downs so boths r ok i think
Back to top Go down
cupidheart
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:01 pm

yeah i don't like waiting for the next page to load. i like downloading. and then i can access it whenever i want at my own convience. what if the internet suddenly didn't connect or was slow that day? such an annoyance!
Back to top Go down
sflores
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:16 pm

well i like to do both but i have dial up so downloading is much faster then reading online. i wish that they would have high speed in my aria but since they dont i have to download.
Back to top Go down
xbabyaznx
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:18 pm

i like both but I perfer downloading them. Online isn't bad though. you guys should check out onemanga.com ^^ when ever I'm not able to download i jus read it online from that site.
Back to top Go down
Sithe
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:42 pm

Download for me. I rate my mangas with + when I really like them. This helps me remember what I've read and if I liked it. + is a keeper, ++ I like it a lot, +++ I loved it. It's easier to keep up with what I've read. The only down side is of course memory for my computer.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Lovely Editor
Lovely Editor
Haru

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:08 pm

I only download the ones that are really worth reading since i mosly download animes so not that much space for mangas >< but i still prefer downloading to online though.
Back to top Go down
charmaine12
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:47 pm

i like downloading but recently if i can read it online then i wouldn't mind not downloading it at all.
Back to top Go down
aznchan
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:47 pm

i like dl b/c it's fast and i dont have 2 wait forever for the page 2 load
Back to top Go down
momomelody
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:38 am

I don't mind either. downloading, I can save and reread when there's no internet service... say out on a car trip. and online, well it's quicker and more conveniant.
Back to top Go down
xkrnsmilex
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:17 am

download for me cause i hate reading online because my computer's too slow for that and it takes lyk 5543890634 minutes [[not really but still]] to get to the next pagee.. so i like downlaod WAYY better and you don't have to wait lyk 3802958940 mintues to go to the next page.
Back to top Go down
ayako
Five-cents Choco Balls
ayako

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:19 am

definitely download because I always like to keep a copy of my favorite mangas and it's faster than having it load the webpage.
Back to top Go down
Lyanthros
Five-cents Choco Balls
Lyanthros

Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:32 am

ayako wrote:
definitely download because I always like to keep a copy of my favorite mangas and it's faster than having it load the webpage.
indeed, and if i want to borrow some to a friend, i don't need to go look for it on the net, i simply pull my carry-able HD :P and make a CD or copy it to a flash disk for them. :) yes yes i'm a very generous person. :P haha
Back to top Go down
lynzajw
Rainbow Bubble Gum
lynzajw

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:46 am

I prefer downloading because I can re-read it more easily, I don't have to limit what I read to what sites decide to post, and I don't have to scroll up and down to read a page. That drives me nuts! Plus I like the feeling of knowing I'm not depending on a site for it... dunno, I'm odd that way.
Back to top Go down
chibified
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:20 am

download. because you can read the thing in one shot instead of waiting desperately for the next page to load. and if it's good, you can reread it again when the odd moment strikes.
Back to top Go down
stupidgirls
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:23 am

Download for the ones I will save like Nana and online reading for the ones I follow but dont want to download like Kanokon :P
Back to top Go down
Stinkt
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:04 am

I prefer downloading so I can read when I have time and I like re-reading my mangas. Online reading is 'dangerous', you never know when the site might 'go down'.
Back to top Go down
sudenga
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Download or Online Reading   Download or Online Reading I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:35 am

Downloading is just more efficient for me. I have more space to read, the option to zoom, and i just hit right on my keyboard to change pages with no loading.
Back to top Go down

Download or Online Reading
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next