Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinshi Doumei Cross

Go down 
+62
leilahkay
tema
Ume
fruitpink
mizime
JLove
mizuki246
sleepiiez
lunaballz
LUISSITA
Puff
skiipbeat
kuinni
razer_jt
alexy85
mrblack
nvalay
haru-chan
nanao-chan
otakuhalfling
jhori
merissa_heiderich
bluebubble0110
w1tch
nikson
Snowdrop26
ira03
eclipse100
lovely-star
maggi
ayumiu6662
Luchia
Yibing
tsubamexgaeshi
lyrica
tazza
quirkyauthie
cutie_gal
niccando
xkrnsmilex
momomelody
aznchan
charmaine12
cupidheart
yuecynster
rainbows
Emberlene
iloveechocolate
Momoka
trick
trisia
joker_x333
lovelovelove
bluewhale9
lyddie200
puremocha
aoiko
GScroeder
mokona123
chels
Nana
66 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nana
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Shinshi Doumei Cross Empty
PostSubject: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:22 pm

Wait isn't Chapter 47 the last chapter? If that's so then it's ending next month, June the 3rd with the release of the new series, Miss Fortune. But I have read the lastest chapter and...
Spoiler:
I hope it will be a happy ending. Otherwise, I'll just end up mad.

^o.o^ Anime/Manga Fanatic
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/animemangafanatic
chels
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:15 am

quite a complicated manga that i dont think i would understand fully no matter how many times i read it, however it is also pretty and has a good storyline. so despite the complications, it is a great manga.
Back to top Go down
mokona123
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:30 am

Awww, I really like this manga and I can't wait for the last chapter to come out. I wanna know how it ends! And I'm hoping for a happy end, too.
Back to top Go down
GScroeder
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:12 am

I am very curious how the manga ends. I hope Haine decides to stay with Takanari!!
Back to top Go down
aoiko
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:19 am

it is really good i guess i liked it, but i can't believe it came to an end already. i thought it was going to be long, guess not. yet it ending means i can read another manga till the end. HEH HEH.
Back to top Go down
puremocha
Burned Cookie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:38 am

omg! all i can say i cant wait for the next chapter or i will go nuts lol
Back to top Go down
lyddie200
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:52 am

AHHHHHHHHHH i can't believe what has happened in the latest chapter!
i really do hope its a happy ending! and which brother do u think she will choose to marry O_o! let me just say i love this manga! i loved it soo much that i bought the volumes which are licensed atm which is 1-5! i love it! definitely one of my favourites!
Back to top Go down
bluewhale9
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:04 am

OMG this or next month is the LAST CHAPTER but I am curious to knwo whta will happen and what Arina Tanemrua's next manga will be about
Back to top Go down
lovelovelove
Five-cents Choco Balls
lovelovelove

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:15 am

OMG i really do love this manga
it has it twist and turns and that is what makes me love it~ smile
*sigh* but the moment has come for arina-sensei's manga to come to an end
i cant wait :D
LAST CHAPTER please come out *_____*
Back to top Go down
joker_x333
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:06 am

im so excited cant wait i wanna see our cinderella get married!
Back to top Go down
trisia
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:12 am

i hope haine ends up with takanari, but knowing arina tanemura's work the ending will most likely be a good one
Back to top Go down
trick
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:15 am

It's a new style of Arina Tanemura. I also like it. I feel pity for both shizumasa and takanari. But in the end, Haine have to choose between them who she likes most. I think it must be takanari. :P I wonder what will happen to shizumasa? And about Usio too?
Back to top Go down
Momoka
Burned Cookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:24 am

I have read this manga so far and I really like it. I hope for more chapters to be release. I really wanna know what happens after the "incident". The story line is interesting and the art is beautiful. This manga is also funny..."who knows Haine best"LOLZ lol!
Back to top Go down
iloveechocolate
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:06 pm

i heart shinshi doumei becuase the story is so intricate and so SAD. and i can't get enough it's soooo goood!!
Back to top Go down
Emberlene
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:55 pm

I like Arina's mangas. Although I am sad about the las chapter coming out in June, I can't wait for her new project. Also, I am curious on how she's going to do the last chapter and how it will end.
Back to top Go down
rainbows
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:57 pm

omg i love shinshi doumei cross
im soo keen waitin for chapter 47 wnt to knwo wt appens
Back to top Go down
yuecynster
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:52 pm

happy I haven't been reading this for a while but it got really good with the recent chapters. I hope it ends well.
Back to top Go down
cupidheart
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:22 pm

some of arina's manga look too...overprocessed and overthinked. like she tries to put in so much sad character developments that it passes the point of good to lame. but don't get me wrong i love her manga and the beautiful art. it's just that some of the stuff is lame lately. like she's trying too hard
Back to top Go down
charmaine12
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:52 pm

i liked how it started.. cute brothers fighting over Haine.. i liked their relationship in the end. I ddnt expect Shizumasa to have sort of a brother complex. That's unexpectedly cute.
Back to top Go down
aznchan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:54 pm

I hope that nothing happens 2 haine and i really wanna find out who she is gonna choose
Back to top Go down
momomelody
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:31 am

it's sorta upsetting how tanemura decided to end the series so abruptly. I mean... haine like sorta falls and "dies" and usio is all single and waiting and the twins are unsettling about their love and everything. she should spend more time wrapping the story up. I think she got tired of writing for it. HAHA. well atleast she's starting a new one right away!!!
Back to top Go down
xkrnsmilex
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:19 am

my favorite favorite favorite favorite manga of all time in my lifeee!!! i dont really care about the drama, it's so good and touching. i love stealing her quotes lol it sounds stupid but its the truth, and the drawing, woahhh i rate it lyk A+++++
(: haha
Back to top Go down
niccando
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:41 am

No i dont think ch 47 was the last chapter...

hopefully not, i really want to read more, plus then it would just cut off. If that were the case, then there should be a sequel!! lol

the series is too good to end and the artwork too nice not to look at <3
Back to top Go down
cutie_gal
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:00 pm

the june one is the last chapter..
cant wait for it!!!!!!!!
im praying that it will be an AWESOME ending!!!!
Back to top Go down
quirkyauthie
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:18 pm

People could say that S loves Haine more than T, but he really is only "killing" himself over being guilty of making his twin a shadow instead of wanting Haine to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinshi Doumei Cross   Shinshi Doumei Cross I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinshi Doumei Cross
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next