Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spice and Wolf

Go down 
+19
eliechan
angeldarkness
lovely-star
animespog
richmondrose
aznchan
nagatachou
flyingwind
spritedrin
angryriver
lovmanga
chii_tears
Lyanthros
sneakers
honeyflash
siva
Naughty_Girl
Debs119
moon999
23 posters
AuthorMessage
moon999
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Description:
Craft Lawrence, a 25 year old peddler travelling from town to town selling and buying various things to make a living during a period much like Europe in the Middle Ages. One night when stopped at the town of Pasroe, he finds in his wagon a 250 year old pagan wolf deity girl named Holo. She appears to be that of a 15 year old girl, except for a wolf tail and ears. She introduces herself as the town's goddess of harvest who has kept it blessed with good harvests of wheat for many years. Despite having the responsibility to watch over the town, she wants to go back to her homeland in the north called Yoitsu, she believes the people have already forsaken her anyway and that she has kept her promise to maintain the good harvests. She manages to bargain her way out of the village by making a deal with Lawrence to take her with him. As they travel, her wisdom helps increase his profits, but at the same time, her true nature draws unwanted attention from the church.

This is one of my favorite anime too. I like the wolf girl, she is so cute, and I kinda not like the ending of it. I want ti more like romantic thing. i want to know what gonna happen to them next. But anyway, i still like the anime.
Back to top Go down
Debs119
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 33

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:42 am

I Liked this anime, but there is a lot more better animes out there than this one, i love the wolf girl, she's funny. lol!
Back to top Go down
Naughty_Girl
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-02

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:49 am

Yeah this is a good anime .. i didn't like it at first but after few episodes i liked it more and more ,, however , there are many better animes
Back to top Go down
siva
Rainbow Bubble Gum
siva

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:45 pm

Liked this anime...but you can say I'm not that much entrusting in the new anime...not the all of them. happy
Back to top Go down
honeyflash
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:07 pm

i like this anime (but not extremely like it)..the anime was okay...but it kinda short!
Back to top Go down
sneakers
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:27 am

The plot of this anime is short and interesting. The part when Horo was going to attack Nora, I wonder whose name Lawrence was saying. But I know for a fact that he shouted Nora's name when she came to the gate in the morning. Thats a fact. Although its short, the journey between the 2 of them was comedic at times and sweet too. I hope there's going to be a 2nd season.
Back to top Go down
Lyanthros
Five-cents Choco Balls
Lyanthros

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:23 pm

the novel that the anime & manga is based on is way past what we actually see (in the anime & manga), so it leaves a short kinda flavor in what we get to see. although i still have to say (and i'm only on episode 7) it's a very nice anime. :P be sure to watch it. :)

PS: the anime goes only till the end of the novels second volume and i read that the novel is currently counting till 7 (7 volumes).
Back to top Go down
chii_tears
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 29

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:31 pm

ah!haven't finished watching it yet but it's interesting...........i'll surely watch it today
Back to top Go down
lovmanga
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 36

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:07 am

I like this anime so much. At the beginning, it was both cute and funny. However, as the anime continues, the story is serious and good.
Back to top Go down
angryriver
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:13 am

I liked Horo. This anime was good i wished they would have continued this series further.
Back to top Go down
spritedrin
Five-cents Choco Balls

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:23 pm

it's a very nice anime. :P be sure to watch it. :)
happy
Back to top Go down
flyingwind
Five-cents Choco Balls
flyingwind

Number of posts : 27

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:57 pm

pretty solid series-i liked horo
Back to top Go down
nagatachou
Five-cents Choco Balls
nagatachou

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:48 am

i just watched its first 10 episode, and i can say that it's a nice anime,,
it points out the economy of the world they are living in..

i like horo, she's cute and wise...
also funny...

Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/maradaisuki
aznchan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:15 pm

i watched the 1st episode of this anime i was bored 2 tears so i stopped it's not ma type of anime but i noe many other ppl like it
Back to top Go down
richmondrose
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-05-26

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:02 am

I was able to watch the first 6 or 7 episodes but after that i stopped from a combination of boredom and i wasnt able to follow what the heck they were doing. in other words i was to lazy and stupid to watch :0
Back to top Go down
animespog
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:10 am

richmondrose wrote:
I was able to watch the first 6 or 7 episodes but after that i stopped from a combination of boredom and i wasnt able to follow what the heck they were doing. in other words i was to lazy and stupid to watch :0

i wasn't able to follow the plot completely either, but i still watched the whole thing haha. the ending wasn't really conclusive but horo was an awesome character.
Back to top Go down
lovely-star
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:44 am

great anime to watch!! I enjoyed it somehow O_o I didn't think I would like it! but I did! hope theres more XD
Back to top Go down
http://lovely-star35.deviantart.com
angeldarkness
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:51 pm

This anime was good at first then it was totally boring to me >,<
Back to top Go down
eliechan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:53 pm

Watched it and felt that it was so-so... It didn't have anything thrilling in it, but it was nice to watch when there's nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Hinokaze
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:29 am

I liked this anime but you really need a good understanding of the orginal light novels to kind of get what is going on. I think it's a good love story with some light comedy
Back to top Go down
AyaChan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:50 pm

I wish they would come out with a second season of this anime. It was extremely awesome. I especially love the wolf girl. Whoever was her voice actor, I absolutely loved her voice.
Back to top Go down
Calanduil
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:04 am

This was a really nice anime. The interaction between the two main characters are really well done. Can't wait for a sequel to this.
Back to top Go down
dreamkaching
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2011-07-30

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Love this anime. Its warm atmosphere and fluid writing and directing are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spice and Wolf
Page 1 of 1