Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can anyone play any instruments?

Go down 
+88
leilahkay
tiffany-nya
nightlight
soh20
obscurayue
winternite
litoito
Michiex3
UhOh_Trouble
thutrang
Liliana
citygal500
kurenai00
Shizuka48
dreamshu
KimikoC
yumikichi
kuinni
steph27
kimmy9azn
holi211
Harumi
Alexzyuy
esara
margomeleon
WolfDances
mzrisse
smellyshelly
dolphin
SabishiiNeko
idiotgames
xHeavenSentx
sanaejudd
violetpixie
ayako
rmr34
ira03
blub
rukiagiugiu
mia0171
hollisterluv
forgive.and.forget
Sanny
icychilla
dorkio
lynzajw
imustbeinsane
Eroe
sflores
luffy108
sakura_mochi
rainbows
Angelsmile
alacrana
suyuri
lovelovelove
mokona123
trick
naki
pangitnabata
aoiko
tofu
hikaru
akinoshigure
shirahim3
newiuh
whyanime
feroch
sheniccar
lkai
melon
Lapin
sneakers
alexis
silmeria
classicorner
Naiisie
iXi
animeluv12
drew
lilinnocence
xkrnangelx
nikito
moon999
bluewingg116
hikari1619
radioactiveplm
opheliac
92 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
opheliac
Five-cents Choco Balls
opheliac

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-01

can anyone play any instruments? Empty
PostSubject: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:35 pm

i love playing and listening to music, and i was wondering if anyone else can play any insturments!!! okay so here it goes!:

i can play the trumpet, the piano, the guitar, and the drums (sort of) afro
Back to top Go down
radioactiveplm
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:59 pm

I used to play the clarinet, and I can play the piano a little, but I really wish I could sing well. That seem to be something you either have or you don't, you know! (American Idol shows us that!)
Back to top Go down
hikari1619
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:05 pm

i used to play the clarinet until i was in 6th grade because the reed/mouth piece kept hurting my mouth
Back to top Go down
bluewingg116
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:22 pm

BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS <33
piano
clarinet. (:
Back to top Go down
moon999
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:01 pm

i used to play piano when I was a little, but now I stop because it is too bored for me.
Back to top Go down
nikito
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:24 pm

i used play drums but is not my talent play music or any instrument =/
Back to top Go down
xkrnangelx
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:02 pm

i've been playing the flute for a while now. its just
one of the things im good at it, and im trying to learn
a guitar by myself, without a tutor or anyone. cause.
i wanna try playing my favorite songs with a guitar.
Back to top Go down
lilinnocence
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:06 am

I learnt the violin and piano.

I stopped violin at a really young age and piano this year.
For, piano I still occassionally play songs for leisure XD
Back to top Go down
drew
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:24 pm

I used to play the guitar but i left it because i didn't like the teacher, yeah i know pretty stupid reason, and also i used to sing, does singing is an instrument, my singing teacher said it was lol!
Back to top Go down
animeluv12
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:35 pm

i used to play the piano but i had to quit at level 2, lol...so i didnt really go that far with it xD

my parents recently bought a karaoke set and i wish they never bought it, lol
Back to top Go down
iXi
Burned Cookie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:03 am

Well I've been music school till 12th grade.. learning piano.. but dropt it later that just proofs if music is forced on you.. you get to hate it and drop it..
Back to top Go down
Naiisie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Naiisie

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:33 pm

Uh the traignle =D Kidding, i used to play the violin but i quit =/
Back to top Go down
classicorner
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 am

Ooo! I can play the piano and pretty good at it. I was my school's pianist. Yeah, for assemblies, important occasions, school concerts and for musical as well. Hoho. But still, i'm not that good. Not compared to my teacher. He's just awesome and i'm like nothing compared to him. I always wanna be better than him. Kinda tough though. I guess my talent is just average.
Btw, i used to play the flute as well for my school band. I joined coz the school would excuse me from joining the school choir if i joined the band. And i really suck at singing. haha. Anyways, i quit after a year coz i always feel oxygen deprived everytime i play the flute. :P
Back to top Go down
silmeria
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:54 am

To be honest, I'm not very good with music. I'm kinda tone deaf, you see. I'm good with rhythmic stuff and tempo but not with tones and melodies. I do play keyboard though.. Though I'm not very good at it.
Back to top Go down
alexis
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:40 am

i can't play a thing even if my life counts on it.

Music is so not my calling like Len, or hino or the bunch of ppl in la corda xD

thou i wish i can play the piano xD
Back to top Go down
sneakers
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:34 am

I play the clarinet for my school band and saxophone for the jazz band and I play a little drum too. I have a guitar but its been sitting in its case for over a year now.lol.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:37 am

Mmm, I play the trombone, the electric bass, electric guitair, and drums.
I kind of know how to play the drums and flute, but I don't really like the flute.

But now that I'm getting older I have no time to play anymore :(
Back to top Go down
melon
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:31 pm

I wish...I would love to play the violin..someone thought I could play the violin, I wonder if it's because I'm asian?
Back to top Go down
lkai
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:50 pm

i used to play the piano. but i stopped.. dont remember why though >.<
i want to learn how to play a guitar~~
Back to top Go down
sheniccar
Rainbow Bubble Gum
sheniccar

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:10 pm

As of this moment I cannot play any instruments, but I have this awesome electric guitar and amp, looks really cool in my room, and when I finally get some time to take some lessons to learn how to play I am sure it is going to be amazing!
Back to top Go down
feroch
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:57 pm

I love to play piano, but I can't read notes well. Wish I could. Anyone know any good tricks for reading notes, or playing by ear?
Back to top Go down
whyanime
Five-cents Choco Balls
whyanime

Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:48 pm

I used to play the violin and piano...but not anymore. I wished I never stopped.
Back to top Go down
newiuh
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:36 am

i've learnt music all my life (thought unfortunately that dosent mean i have anyyy talent in it, quite the opposite in fact im talentless!! much to my dismay...) i learn the piano n the violin...nowadays i've more or less dropped the piano to focus on the violin though...took jazz piano some time back but didnt like it...im more of a classicla kinda girl
Back to top Go down
shirahim3
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:20 am

I'm still learning how to play viola /it's similar to violin-but it makes nicer sound xP my opinion haha/

i wanna play piano

☆☆( ̄ー ̄)

luv piano so muchie <3 hix
Back to top Go down
akinoshigure
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:39 am

I am so unskilled. I attempted to teach myself piano when I was younger but that did not go well. I did do choir for a bit of time until I moved cities, then it was hard to figure out if I should do choir and all that jazz. I wish I could play though, life seems a whole lot more fun when you're playing music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can anyone play any instruments?   can anyone play any instruments? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can anyone play any instruments?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next