Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight Secretary

Go down 
+72
kira-chan
Di27
mck439
Lovlessangel
amidala56
xbabyaznx
jump
meropi
marieta89
purplemonkey
dreamshu
oloore
mssd13
ioana
shoy
Jertech
Yoru
shiroiookamiblade
angeldarkness
tchayna
mayachan
sen-hime
bluebubble0110
crazanimej
moe-chan
zaboub7
eclipse100
mia0171
SJRJAMRS
insincerelyxme
happygal
LACMA
eternal_moon
cutie_gal
serenity
Natrw
blackrose
yayyay
lovelovelove
bluewhale9
ichigo_rukia08
fukada_kyoko78
nalee
swit_kiss56
GScroeder
devilangel786
sawa
sflores
sillymonkey777
peachgirl
letsgethype
cavinggirl
chocowabbit
StarlightDreams
sheniccar
chii_tears
woda
annieli
AnimeAngel007
loveanime
mgauci
Debs119
Riko
Casta
miaz143
hikari1619
Daikon of True Evil
opheliac
xkrnangelx
rurihoshi
mortdestin
austrelle
76 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
austrelle
Sweety Scanner
Sweety Scanner
austrelle

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:38 pm

It one of another vampire manga story that I've hooked up and keep on eyeing.. I found out that it really good manga that you'll also love since this is one of anothr vampire romance, between human and ofcourse blood thirst vampire.. th art was also one good detail and farther more the story is not average... the more I read it the more I have drown reading such a great manga...

Midnight Secretary 150px-Midnight

This manga contain: mature audience, romance, smut, supernatural, vampire fantasy.

The summary i've got so far was taken from wikipedia and the actual scanlation group and also manga-updates..

Summary
Midnight Secretary follows the life of Kaya Satozuki, the private secretary to Director Kyouhei Touma of the Touma Company, and the secrets kept between them. A highly devoted and efficient worker, Kaya proves to be the perfect secretary for the Director- who is known as being an arrogant playboy that often criticizes her ultra-conservative dress style. Keeping up with the hectic work load ontop of keeping track and organizing all the women in the Director's schedule is a piece of cake until she finds out that her boss is actually a vampire.

This are the heroine of the manga

Kaya Satozuki
The main character of the story, Kaya starts her position as private secretary to the Director at the beginning of the manga. She dresses very conservatively when at work citing her professionalism yet does so mainly because of her insecurity about her looks. Due to her plainness she is initially rejected by the Director for the job yet she proves to be an invaluable worker and succeeds in gaining his acknowledgment. Despite discovering that the Director is a vampire Kaya remains loyal to him and does everything in her power to protect his health and secret. Over the course of the story she starts developing feelings for the Director and becomes torn between her responsibilities and personal life. Her blood is considered to be a special rarity which is able to quench the Director's thirst with just a single drop.

Kyouhei Touma
The Director of the Touma Company, Kyouhei is known for his capability and strictness in the business world which is preceded by his reputation with women and his ability to charm them for his own pleasures. Soon after being appointed a new secretary he is discovered to be a vampire after one of his "meals". Despite being a vampire, he states that they avoid killing humans and their bite doesn't turn a human into a vampire. He's very cold towards his family seemingly not caring for their welfare or concern. The women whom he sleeps with are his "meals" whenever he needs blood to quench his thirst. Because of seeing them as a mere necessity, he shows no particular interest or love for any woman. However, this attitude becomes shaken with the introduction of Kaya in his life.

Masaki Touma
Manager and previous boss of Kaya, Masaki is Kyouhei's older brother. Despite being related by blood he isn't a vampire. Characterized by his sincere and caring nature for the company's employees and the welfare of his brother, he is looked up to and admired by Kaya whom he feels obligated to protect.

The best recommendation for manga craze with a slice of bloody fantasy th you'll enjoy I garantee...

I hope you also read this manga..

I Love this manga best recommended if you like vampire Story..
Back to top Go down
http://shoujoshare.net
mortdestin
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:23 pm

At first I thought it would be nonstop smut but it's actually kind of sweet, there's a plot and worth reading~ I love how the director gets jealous so easily
Back to top Go down
rurihoshi
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:48 pm

I absolutely love this manga. Its vampire storyline diverges away from many of the classical vampire stories, the art is excellent, the character interaction is good and the overall direction of th plot keeps me interested. I can't wait to see how Touma abandons his arrogance and pride when he realizes that Kaya is more important than his "after dinner dessert".
Back to top Go down
xkrnangelx
Five-cents Choco Balls

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:55 pm

this is an interesting mangaa~
anwayss,
i still think this manga is good thoughh :D
i love how the plot is coming right nowwww~
its getting more betterrrr happy
Back to top Go down
opheliac
Five-cents Choco Balls
opheliac

Number of posts : 24

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:54 pm

i like this series even though its smutty, the story is strange and when you think one thigns going to happen another happens that you didnt expect!
Back to top Go down
Daikon of True Evil
Tangy Translator
Tangy Translator
Daikon of True Evil

Number of posts : 7

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:58 pm

The secretary's hot when she lets down her Princess Leia killer buns and lose the glasses.
Back to top Go down
hikari1619
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:15 pm

just read ch12 and i was so happy yet sad. i didnt want her to stay with that company cause then she wont be with the director as much
Back to top Go down
miaz143
Five-cents Choco Balls

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:21 pm

my absolute favorite manga at the moment, the plot line, the characters the everything, I love love love it!
Back to top Go down
Casta
Five-cents Choco Balls

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:54 am

I love it! As soon as a chapter is released, I'm one of the screaming fangirls rushing to grab it! I love it when the director pouts and how he gets jealous so easily; I wonder when he will let go off his pride and realise that he has feelings for Kaya other than as a 'meal'. Also, I really like Kaya as a person and character: she's practical, efficient and capable, not at all like the weak, stupid, ditzy girls often found in shoujo manga - although I don't really like the way she has been letting the director take advantage of her. Anyway, I can't wait for the next release!
Back to top Go down
Riko
Rainbow Bubble Gum
Riko

Number of posts : 36

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:00 am

Hehe, me too. I love this manga. Although the first time I read it, I feel shy a bit, but now is not :P. This manga is smut, but I still like it...The cover make me curious and have to read it...:P...I'm crazy to wait the next release...omg...
Back to top Go down
Debs119
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 33

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:52 am

This is one of the mangas i'm currently reading, i love it, i love all vampire stories, this is one of the best i think. i can't wait for the next chapters, i want to see more :-( lol!
Back to top Go down
mgauci
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:51 am

this manga is really nice
Back to top Go down
loveanime
Creamy Proofreader
Creamy Proofreader
loveanime

Number of posts : 47

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:38 pm

this manga is really nice its one of my fav.... i just read the recent release i feel sorry for her because she is too capable to being a secretary that why she cant stay to the director.... then she fainted ohhh noo!!!!!!! i wonder whats goin to happen next i cant wait for the nest chapter
Back to top Go down
AnimeAngel007
Rainbow Bubble Gum
AnimeAngel007

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:13 pm

i enjoy reading this manga but sometimes i think it needs to be a bit more interesting
Back to top Go down
annieli
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:02 am

I would cladly be that secretary, even with that cildish face which she herself doesn't like. But I have childish face myself so what's the differ. I would say that I like those woman's figures but I don't what to say about those mans. But I think he is good at stories too, because I like to read her other manga Barairo My Honey.
Back to top Go down
woda
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-15

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:15 am

I like it is cso cool
Back to top Go down
chii_tears
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:41 am

waaaaaaaaaaah! i like the story...so sweet! the guy finally admitted his feelings (though to himself only-i wanted it to be admitted to the girl). but oh well, it really is sweet
Back to top Go down
sheniccar
Rainbow Bubble Gum
sheniccar

Number of posts : 31

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 pm

this manga is addicting, the characters are so awesome. I am totally in love with the director. I was lucky enough to get a hold of some raw chapters and they are enticing, I can't wait for them to be scanlated! :3
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:50 pm

I'm currently obsessed with vampire stuff now. No, not the evil kind of vampire, the kind of good slightly misunderstood kind of vampires. Like in vampire knight. But this manga is totally different, I actually like it. It's the smut in my manga world right now, hehe, it's interesting to read and leaves you wanting more.
Back to top Go down
chocowabbit
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:03 pm

ooooo
this manga is soooo smutty!!!
i like it! smuttyness all the way for
me!its so cute and the story
keeps on getting
better and better!
Back to top Go down
cavinggirl
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:53 am

This author has really figured out how to make a strong male character who is also vulnerable. It makes them very sexy and appealing. (Read Bariao my Honey by the same author - no smut (so far anyway) but the characters are just as good)
These characters seem more real to me than many others in manga. Their actions make sense, they are conflicted and wrapped up in convention and duty. The guys can even cry...and still look hot doing it.

Considering his background and lifestyle it's not surprising that it has taken the director until this last chapter to realize his feelings. Now what? Why the two week separation? (I'm not worried about spoiling this for anyone...you are no doubt all rabid fans and have read the latest chapter already.) This is one of the only manga where I went looking for the raws because I couldn't stand waiting.
Back to top Go down
letsgethype
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:46 am

i really like how the author makes the story so compelling. theres just this something that makes the reader wonder why the girl should stay with him or how he really needs the girl because there's this part in him that is really soft and needs support.
Back to top Go down
peachgirl
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:11 pm

I love this manga. It's awesome, it's new and a lot of people love it. I'm obsess with it.It's like a drug that doesn't harm me. Which is awesome!
Back to top Go down
sillymonkey777
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
sillymonkey777

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:01 pm

I love this Manga. The lateest chapter that is out is which is 13 (for me) is when Kyouhei admits he likes Satozuki. The manga has a really good plot and I always want the next chapter to come out.
Back to top Go down
sflores
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:55 am

i love this manga. its smutty and it has comedy which makes it one of my favorite manga. i cant wait for the next chapter. happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Secretary   Midnight Secretary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Secretary
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next