Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite mangaka?

Go down 
+154
kiruasama
Lady Clow
leilahkay
TiDuS_0007
tema
Ume
gotchaweird
Smutty_Princess
neijing
Tagg
coatey
goong69
Sunako
soh20
yuka74
wolfie13
lucyesrod
ralphsmum
nymeria
kutu_loncat
lutinienne
lucky1
XxPandaCherryxX
pixie
Remmy
wasserjungfrau
princessswan
lunaballz
citygal500
kytoyu
LUISSITA
ceruleancrescent
Shizuka48
icyblanca
unclouded_tree
kimmy9azn
yumikichi
Saya_Loveless
mith
razer_jt
alexy85
mrblack
natynat
oki-nichan
huggybunny
Alexzyuy
eth3r3al
DarkAngel
otakuhalfling
missy
nekochan23
3white_suns
cagalli26
sure_007
nhung
black0neko
LacusClyne
SabishiiNeko
absolutz
kagomilee
innesfree
sanaejudd
chan
Snowdrop26
ira03
meruasieko
notatragedy
roranda72
mia0171
darkestsecrets
xashleyx
Lesanka
ayumiu6662
Chocolate-Satan
ayako
BraLaLa
animespog
xxPersephonexx
dreamcatcherHR
naki
stupidgirls
Stinkt
chibified
yuecynster
saneta
trisia
blackrose
eternal_moon
iloveechocolate
jbeans925
mango0kiwi
yayyay
Angelsmile
alacrana
hoabonlamayman
domoarigator
trick
lyddie200
aoiko
GScroeder
hikaru
furuba_fan
platinium
chels
swit_kiss56
bLood berry
sounchy
Meigwen
yuki
judy822
peachgirl
feroch
Garnet
ashli_nicole
woda
cavinggirl
lovmanga
chii_tears
lkai
melon
lizzy@_@
shams025
mgauci
alexis
silmeria
Realitie
Demeterr
babylicous
Arashi-chan
Naiisie
siva
animeluv12
annieli
mariagrazia
drew
Naughty_Girl
Fathiya
lilinnocence
mystic2101
nikito
Yazzilicous
joysan
moon999
vietmee
hikari1619
radioactiveplm
zhafire
xHeavenSentx
aede022
mortdestin
konichiwaanne
rurihoshi
saphir87
austrelle
158 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
austrelle
Sweety Scanner
Sweety Scanner
austrelle

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:13 pm

I have tons of favourite manga but my insparation is Tanemura Arina... it has been her all along... I am really fond of her drawing and she'such an amazing mangaka... I really admire her art very much... also my favourite mangaka are Shinjo Mayu (Queen of Smut) YeAH!!...
Just this year Hino Matsuri is on my favourite list and lots more... CLAMP too, I wont forget because Card Captor Sakura wa my all time favourite anime/manga... art is amazing... love the mangaka...
Back to top Go down
http://shoujoshare.net
saphir87
Burned Cookie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:46 pm

my favorite mangaka is HWANG Mi Ri.... i like all her manghwas especial hot blooded woman....i love strong heroine, who have a cool personality and is good at fighting. i really hope more and more of her manhwa would be translated
Back to top Go down
rurihoshi
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:44 pm

I have so many favorite manga-ka, but if I have to pick one right at this moment, it would have to be Tomu Ohmi, author of Midnight Secretary, Barairo My Honey and the Kindan no Koi sereis. Her stories are interesting and her artwork is really beautiful too.
Back to top Go down
konichiwaanne
Five-cents Choco Balls
konichiwaanne

Number of posts : 12

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:47 pm

My favorite would have to be.......HINO Matsuri. I just love her work. Her drawings are beautiful and the storylines of the manga is pretty good. My favorite manga from her is Meri Puri and Vampire Knight.
Back to top Go down
mortdestin
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:05 pm

I have so many artists I love, I mean I don't remember their names but when I see a manga by them I can totally tell it's them. Some of the mangaka names I remember are Shinjo Mayu, HWANG Mi Ri, Hino Matsuri, MINAMI Kanan

Can't really pick a favorite>.< I love them all~!!!
Back to top Go down
aede022
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 37

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:37 pm

I like so many mangakas but if I have to pick one, it's Hino Matsuri. I loved Meru Puri and Vampire Knight rocks! I love her storylines (sweet and innocent) but most of all, I don't think any other mangaka can compare to her artwork. So detailed and amazing (Well, maybe Mi-Kyung Yoon from The Bride of the Water God can compete with her artwork).
Back to top Go down
xHeavenSentx
Rainbow Bubble Gum
xHeavenSentx

Number of posts : 34

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:52 pm

I really love Kaho Miyasaki and Arina Tanemura. They are my two main favorite mangakas. I have some more that I really love but I'm too lazy to name them all. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.secretlyamiko.deviantart.com
zhafire
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:23 pm

My favorite mangaka is Kaho Miyasaka. I love Kare First Love (was the first manga I read from her) and then all the other mangas that have followed, including her new one Bokutachi Shiamatta.. Her style is very pretty and clean, I love it! I also like the mangaka of Desire Climax, especially how she draws the eyes of the characters, is very pretty!
Back to top Go down
radioactiveplm
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:48 pm

Hmmm... tough. Well, I do like FUJIEDA Toru. I think the manga they do aren't cliche, and have interesting plot twists. I'm reading Love Allergy right now!
Back to top Go down
hikari1619
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:50 pm

my favorite is minami maki, arina tanemaru, emura, mizuta aqua, and mayu shinjo
Back to top Go down
vietmee
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:57 pm

i would say that i like Arina Tanemura's stories. the art is really good..especially Full Moon Wo Sagashite. Altho Shinshi Doumei Cross; the eyes are really thick but o well, i still read it :). but i wouldn't say that she is my favorite mangaka. I also like
SAKAI Mayu; her drawings are really nice too...like Arina's ^-^ So is
HARUTA Nana. Her stories are good.

and more mangakas'..that have good art xD
Back to top Go down
moon999
Five-cents Choco Balls

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:59 pm

My favorite magaka are UEDA Rinko, HINO Matsuri, and NAKAMURA Yoshiki, because those magakas are always making an interesting, funny, and cute manga. I love them.
Back to top Go down
joysan
Five-cents Choco Balls
joysan

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: joysan   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:58 pm

happy pufff many....
mayu shinjou
wata nobu
nana shiba
miki ahijara
yuki kaori
hino matsuri....
Back to top Go down
Yazzilicous
Five-cents Choco Balls

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:01 pm

The ones for vampire knight and the one who made kare first love. Don't remember the names clearly...? But they have more stories then that and I love them! Great work
Back to top Go down
nikito
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:11 pm

my favorite yoko kamio
Back to top Go down
mystic2101
Five-cents Choco Balls

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:29 pm

All time favorite would be MAYU SHINJO...she was one of my firsts and I just got hooked...read all her stuff that I can get my hands on...read it over and over and over and never get tired of it.
Back to top Go down
lilinnocence
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:56 am

Um... there's a few i guess

Arina Tanemura
Minami Maki
Fruit Basket's mangaka
Hwang Mi Ri
Nakamura Yoshiki (Skip Beat)
Back to top Go down
Fathiya
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Registration date : 2008-04-02

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:08 am

I never keep up with the artists names lol!
but i love the artist who did the following mangas:
honey x honey drops
rockin heaven
i love you baby
moon of the one sided love
backstage prince
vampire knight

hmm i am sure there are more, i just cant think of any at the moment
Back to top Go down
Naughty_Girl
Five-cents Choco Balls

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:41 pm

my favourite of all time is Yuu Watase (Fushigi Yuugi & Ceres)
Back to top Go down
drew
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:33 pm

One of my favorite ones is Hino Matsuri as most of you have said but i also like, Lee Young Hee (You're so cool) his shoujo ones not the yuri ones (i don't like them), Kyousuke Motomi (Beast Master girls!), Nishikata Mai (Venus Cappricio, Kiss, Sweet Black) and i have more but i don't know how to write their names so i will live it here
Back to top Go down
mariagrazia
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:01 am

minami kanan, kayono, ai yazaawa, yoko kamio,mayu shinjo..
but to me it's fine when the drawning and story are cute
Back to top Go down
annieli
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-04

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:15 am

Hmm... I like many mangakas, like Hwang Mi Ri and Arina Tanemura, but I also like Matsumoto Tomo's drawing and characters. Also Tsuda Mikiyo / Zaou Taishi, who have drawn Princess Princess and The Day of Revolution.
I like also Yanao Rock, Kujou Aoi, Touji Tatsuru, Yamada D Yonezoh / Nekota Yonezou / Komeya, Kisaragi Hirotaka / Kashiwagi Hiromu, Kitakami Ren, Fujinari Yuuki, Takanaga Hinako, Misasagi Fuhri, and these are all just what I like the best.
I like many many others, but it would be awfully long list so i just cut it. happy
Back to top Go down
animeluv12
Five-cents Choco Balls

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:56 pm

i love tanemura arina, and ikeyamada gou...there are other mangakas i love but i just cant remember their names...i cant really remember japanese names that well...hm...lets just say that i like mangakas that do smut and romance xD
Back to top Go down
siva
Rainbow Bubble Gum
siva

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:00 pm

My favorite mangaka is Kyoko Hikawa her works is very funs and beautiful happy and I like to yamaguchi Miyuki , Hwang Mi Ri and Honda Keiko... happy
Back to top Go down
Naiisie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Naiisie

Number of posts : 47

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:40 pm

I quite like Ikeyamada Gou, Kurumatani Haruko, Fujiwara Hiro, Fukuyama Kyoko and Shiina Karuho =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite mangaka? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite mangaka?   Favourite mangaka? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite mangaka?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next