Wataame Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

綿あめ 少女

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[mangaka] Shinjo Mayu

Go down 
+35
nanas24
charm
supermodx
angeldarkness
tchayna
mei
aznbabegal
SJRJAMRS
happygal
LACMA
eternal_moon
lovelovelove
GScroeder
fukada_kyoko78
swit_kiss56
bLood berry
sflores
ashli_nicole
Feedert
agnestob
classicorner
mariagrazia
mystic2101
miaz143
opheliac
sweetcake
aede022
finalfantasylover
paiste``
sin089
nikito
gatita
icepeanut
kiwi99z
nycmango
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nycmango
Sweety Scanner
Sweety Scanner

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-30

[mangaka] Shinjo Mayu Empty
PostSubject: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:03 pm

Shinjo Mayu - 新條まゆ
Birth Date: January 26
Likes: Hamasaki Ayumi, BUCK-TICK, Glay, Gundam, Hot Springs, Nirvana, Roses, Stone Temple Pilots, Sting, The Matrix, Top Gun, U2
Hobbys: Cars, feng Shui, shopping
Height: about 151 cm
Note: Currently going on hiatus to pursue other opportunities

Best and most know work I recommend:
Kaikan Phrase
Haou Airen
Love Celeb
Sex=love2
Ai wo Utau Yori Ore ni Oborero!
Honey Honey Boy - He Is a Sweet Temptation
Midnight Children
Houkago Wedding
Back to top Go down
kiwi99z
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:31 am

I like her works but they are so smutty! ^__________^... The stories are pretty good. Enough angst and happiness to make it a good read and make it stand out from the rest of the shoujo out there. My favourite was Kaikan Phrase. happy
Back to top Go down
icepeanut
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:11 am

She is pretty amazing to produce such mangas like Kaikan Phrase - my fav manga!. I think she draws the boys (Sakuya)very well - however I get frustrated at the girls potrayed by her ie. Aine (Kaiken Phrase) the helpless always get into trouble and very lolicon face. Still i will continue reading her manga, probably collect them once they are completed in English!
Back to top Go down
gatita
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:45 am

I agree, her characterization of females are so oftentimes annoying!

Especially in Love Celeb...

I hate it when she draws rape scenes and then makes the girl fall in love with the guy...
Back to top Go down
nikito
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:23 pm

i love her work, the guys are really hot, but the female caracters uffff no much to say, my favorite titles are akuma na eros
Back to top Go down
sin089
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:36 pm

so fare her mangas have been good.. i especially enjoyed kaiken phrase.. afro well don't too much about her other works... flower
Back to top Go down
paiste``
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: ..   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:38 pm

well..although most of her storyline are...similar -.-;;
I am still a big fan..haha
the guys are still hot..and the girls...well..the girls are still smutty..
hahaha
go smutty manga!!
Back to top Go down
finalfantasylover
Five-cents Choco Balls
finalfantasylover

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Oh the queen of smut. Shinjo Mayu's works are amazing. I really like to see how her artwork has improved over the years.
All the bishies....I love how Sakuya has a cameo role in Love Celeb. I was laughing so hard when I read that chapter.
Back to top Go down
aede022
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:49 pm

She can really draw hotties!!! Storyline is "okay". The only ones that I enjoyed are Haou Airen and Love Celeb.
Back to top Go down
sweetcake
Rainbow Bubble Gum
sweetcake

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:28 pm

I really like how her art has improved recently!! I like her smutty stories, especially the ones with the "cliche" storyline, like that teacher-student one where the teacher is actually a model or something. Yeah..I think Shinjo Mayu can definetely recreate something that's already been used and make it more interesting. :P

Out of all her stories, I think Haou Airen is the best story-wise.
Back to top Go down
opheliac
Five-cents Choco Balls
opheliac

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:45 pm

oh i like her works, smutty , but you need that kind of stuff once in a while, i really like the difference in the styles of the mangas though!
Back to top Go down
miaz143
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:49 pm

I love ALL her works, I love the smutty genre of manga, and its just so cute, I love her works, she needs to make more.,.
Back to top Go down
mystic2101
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:21 pm

ALL TIME FAV MANGA-KA...she has everything you could want...romance, smut...lots o heat...

One of the first manga I ever read was Kaikan Phrase...that really got me into manga but I loved the series so much I spent a whole day tracking down the series at every store....

Then tracking down all of her works on line...read her...read all of her stuff...you will NOT be disappointed!
Back to top Go down
mariagrazia
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:07 am

i love her!! she's one of te best..
but i agree that her female character are stupid...too simpleminded... and the draws of her first works are not that great, but she improved a lot...
her official site:
www.mayutan.com
Back to top Go down
classicorner
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:30 am

For me, I won't recommend haou airen. It has the worst ending ever! The guy died in a ridiculous manner. What kind of plot is that? When the guys was about to get married and he get shot right before that by some stupid kid who isn't even a gangster or wasn't suppose to be a threat the the great Haou Airen. I was really annoyed when i finished reading this manga. I was expecting a really good ending especially with the book cover showing a picture of the guy and the girl happily married.
Anyways, the funniest of mayu shinjo's work would be love celeb. (well that's according to me)
Back to top Go down
agnestob
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:32 am

I just love her and her works. Although I have read only few of them I know that I wouldn't be disappointed if I read all them.
Back to top Go down
Feedert
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:49 am

I like the story, but I don´t like her female character personality, they are too weak, and the boys are just falling in love too fast, I can´t even understand why the male lead love them....
Back to top Go down
ashli_nicole
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:11 pm

I never know what to think about this mangaka... I absolutely love some of her series, but then others totally turn my stomach.
Back to top Go down
sflores
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:54 am

i love her work. she was the mangaka that introduce me to smut. now i love her work and i have read mostly all of her work that they have translated.
Back to top Go down
bLood berry
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:06 am

I really like her works. But I think she needs to alter the personality of her female lead roles. They're always so weak. They're all damsels in distress. I wish she could make them a bit tougher you know?

Anyway, when it comes to the art I absolutely have nothing to say!Especially the way she draws her male characters! lol! And i think she made an axceptional job on Ai wo utau YOre Ore ni Oborero. happy
Back to top Go down
swit_kiss56
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:47 am

i really love her works! nice smut stories but i would like to she more strong, agressive heroine coming from her works. that would be a great combination! lol!
Back to top Go down
fukada_kyoko78
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:48 am

I started to love shinjo mayu reading akuma na eros.. then I look to other works such as kaikan phrase, haou airen, houkago wedding, kimi sae mo ai no kusari, love celeb, love & Sex and loooottttssss of her other works.. lol! Just wondering where to find haou airen to read the endings.. although most of reviewer comments are bad.. still just wanna know how bad the ending is..
Back to top Go down
GScroeder
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:04 am

I just read Kaikan phrase and what should I say I'm excited, one of my favorite authors.
Back to top Go down
lovelovelove
Five-cents Choco Balls
lovelovelove

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:06 am

i love mayu-sensei and how she draws
and i also like the smutty stories :D

though the girls are weak and the guys are to forceful
i guess thats like her trademark
i love reading her mangas anyways
though i have a problem with female leads acting to (><;)
Back to top Go down
eternal_moon
Caramel Pancakes
Caramel Pancakes
eternal_moon

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:53 pm

classicorner wrote:
For me, I won't recommend haou airen. It has the worst ending ever! The guy died in a ridiculous manner. What kind of plot is that? When the guys was about to get married and he get shot right before that by some stupid kid who isn't even a gangster or wasn't suppose to be a threat the the great Haou Airen. I was really annoyed when i finished reading this manga. I was expecting a really good ending especially with the book cover showing a picture of the guy and the girl happily married.
Anyways, the funniest of mayu shinjo's work would be love celeb. (well that's according to me)

True, I agreed with you, Haou Airen have the worst ending that I never expected from shinjo Mayu !! The guy just died leaving the girl alone and in the end about he watching over her !! Let him live, oh my gosh !! I seriously cried hard for the ending. It was too unexpectable and all !! Boo hoo , he shouldnt have died ! mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu   [mangaka] Shinjo Mayu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[mangaka] Shinjo Mayu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next